Amazon Customer Reviews

Amazon Customer Reviews

by Vishal Garg

Show Customer Reviews from Amazon

LUVV Labs

The support is absolutely super! had a problem and they fixed it on higer priority, I absolutely recommend it!!

Made Terra

It works. Great support from Vishal. Always available for help. He even helps you to modify your theme so that the reviews show beautifully

Fur and Flourish

This App does exactly what it says and looks nice on page. Best thing however is the amazing customer support from Vishal who is always available to answer questions and assist in making sure everything is working ok. Thanks Vishal!

bioniva

The app is great, we have the option of how to show reviews, and in what order. You can do the sync but also import custom, depending on what you want, so we like that flexibility. I have to also commend Vishal - he's been wonderful and always quickly responsive to anything we needed. I'm terrible with code, so it's a relief to have someone both knowledgeable and quick to help. I've asked him a lot of questions, and I've always had my questions answered in a prompt fashion. So yeah I really recommend this app, it takes the pain of downloading a csv file and reorganizing things, and you have a great developer who is always willing to help. Definitely worth it.

Earth Circle Organics

The developer offers great service, I had a problem linking products to reviews, he was extremely helpful and its a great app.

Aspen Naturals

App works and looks great on our product pages. The support team was quick to answer and help solve some minor errors. Thanks so much!

Armored Fitness Equipment

I have installed this app in two stores now and both work great. The developer responded immediately and helped me get it installed and working perfectly.

Hathaspace

Works flawlessly! And the tech team is willing to make any change you want. Really recommend this app. Happy customer

The Starting Lineup Store

I used this app to inherit instant reviews from Amazon. I also use this app to put reviews in strategic spots on my homepage, collections pages, and listings. I wish I could send auto email reminders to submit reviews post sale.

Fairywill Electric Toothbrush

This app is so powerful. I just install yesterday and enter the asin, today I find many reviews under my products. So amazing it does. And also the customer is very kind and helpful, she/he replys to me very quickly and useful. I like the app and the customer very much. Recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6