Amazon Customer Reviews

Amazon Customer Reviews

by Vishal Garg

Import Customer Reviews from Amazon

Ella Freda Organics

What an amazing app! So easy to install with Vishal's help. He responded promptly with images and clear instructions. I was so excited to see all my Amazon reviews synched with my Shopify store with excellent display. I set this up a few hours before sending traffic to my shop so perfectly timed.

Grand Fusion Housewares, Inc

The app is great. It syncs all my Amazon listings to our Shopify page. The cost for the basic plan is very reasonable and the customer service by Vishal is amazing. He is super responsive. I highly recommend this.

Lashy Doll

Wow! The customer support from Vishal is amazing and memorable! Thanks for the amazing apps and now my reviews are shown perfectly on my page!

nerdytec

Very great app and we got amazing support from the founder. I highly recommend it as it will boost your shop.

Brewing America

As a Amazon Seller, we know that reviews are critical and have a direct effect on sales no matter what platform you sell on. I was pleasantly surprised to find this app in the Shopify app store but because we have a custom template, we asked and received quick assistance from tech support (Vishal). He was quick and efficient in custom installing the app and it looks AMAZING! We will be a regular customer for these guys and I highly recommend this app for carrying over your Amazon reviews for the products you sell on Amazon. Thanks again!

Celebrate Gifts

This app provides a significant boost to your shopify reviews, and the ability to import and remove selected reviews is invaluable. Vishal's support in setting this up was very much appreciated and he went above and beyond to assist us. I would definitely recommend this app.

LUVV Labs

The support is absolutely super! had a problem and they fixed it on higer priority, I absolutely recommend it!!

Made Terra

It works. Great support from Vishal. Always available for help. He even helps you to modify your theme so that the reviews show beautifully

Fur and Flourish

This App does exactly what it says and looks nice on page. Best thing however is the amazing customer support from Vishal who is always available to answer questions and assist in making sure everything is working ok. Thanks Vishal!

bioniva

The app is great, we have the option of how to show reviews, and in what order. You can do the sync but also import custom, depending on what you want, so we like that flexibility. I have to also commend Vishal - he's been wonderful and always quickly responsive to anything we needed. I'm terrible with code, so it's a relief to have someone both knowledgeable and quick to help. I've asked him a lot of questions, and I've always had my questions answered in a prompt fashion. So yeah I really recommend this app, it takes the pain of downloading a csv file and reorganizing things, and you have a great developer who is always willing to help. Definitely worth it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6