Amazon Customer Reviews

Amazon Customer Reviews

by Vishal Garg

Show Customer Reviews from Amazon

ORACURA

Installed this app on my store. Very helpful app. Highly recommended to scale up orders. The developer also helped us in customization.

Probelle Beauty - We Healthify Your Beauty

Excellent tool! IT helps our customers get an understanding of the products from other marketplaces! Support is great too! They helped me a lot in the installation of the tool to our new website!

ZoCo Products

Excellent app - extremely easy to use. I had an issue and contacted Vishal and he fixed my problem right away. Highly recommend.

U.S.A. SUPPLEMENTS

Great app, does the job very well especially if you don't have many products then adding ASINs manually are not that time consuming, and support is good as well.

Shaped

I got this app yesterday on my website. It synced amazon reviews very quickly but then I did not like how it was displayed along with my products so I contacted Vishal hoping he could help me and yes, he did! This morning I got an email from him saying that he went to my website theme and changed the way it was displayed. Now my product detail page looks awesome with all the reviews. I am very happy and I will use this app forever!!

R+R Medicinals

I contacted the developer on a Sunday night to assist me with a development matter. He responded within minutes and fixed my issue; great customer service. If you want your Amazon reviews to show on your Shopify page, this is the app to do it!

DemerBox

We had a slight issue with installation into our theme, but Vishal was fast with his response time (even considering a time zone difference!). He helped us quick and it looks great. Very pleased!

Teenologyhair.com

We have been primarily selling on Amazon until now, and we have Amazon reviews that we want to use on our Shopify site. This app is the perfect solution since it imports our Amazon reviews into our Shopify store. Shopify customers can submit reviews as well. The app is super easy to setup -- it took just a few minutes to enter our Amazon ASINs into Shopify, and a short while later, our Amazon reviews appeared on our Shopify product pages. After installing this app, we asked the developer (Vishal) to edit our code so the reviews lined up properly with our page, and he did it right away and it looks perfect. Vishal also moved the reviews higher on our product pages, which looks better and makes them more visible. Vishal was very responsive -- note that he is in India, so due to the time difference, it can take half a day or so to hear back from him sometimes; at certain times of the day (early morning for me), he responded right away; be patient, he will get back to you. Vishal also made some other helpful recommendations for our site. This app is a good value and will help us convert customers and make more sales by providing shoppers with helpful customer feedback.

Me Books Official Store

Vishal has been nothing but a great help. Really enjoyed using this app. It is necessary to have some basic and peripheral coding knowledge, but it is really nothing major

Cheer Collection

Takes much more than the 2 trial days to integrate, as support is in India. The bulk upload on ASIN's only works for certain plans, so you need to add one by one, that can take a long time as shopify does not have your ASIN's. The dev, offered to do it if I give it to him in a file, so that was nice.

Support is out of India so it takes about 24 hours to respond. I have no idea if this works as I am still waiting for their support to look at why it's not working for me. I will update once this is done and works for me.

Previous 1 3 4