Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Babies Bazaar

Easy to use. Great way of building inventory.

Angry Wankel

I've been trying to figure out how to expand my store offerings using Amazon for a long time and this app makes it easy. I highly recommend it!

Pool Saturday Express

Does was it says! great app! Would recommend for affiliate marketing sites!

Mupile

Good App I Love To Used Spreadr

Deals Electronics

I really like this app! Great concept! Easy to use, and looks very promising! I will keep up to date with my review and share progress as i go.

Tamies Inside And Out Home Decor

This app Is great I sell on Shopify and on Amazon already so this totally makes sense for me to gain more sales! Thank You!

More Bass

super awesome great very helpful app!

Pr Markethub

This app has given me much more than what I expected, is being truly a blessing right from the start. Thanks!!

Carrie Crista

We have used Spreadr to link to Amazon products and for the most part it is has worked like a charm. There have been some imports that have been corrupted, but Spreadr does say they pull in products by the Amazon API so its not going to be 100% perfect all the time. We just deleted the record and then reimported and it would work. Overall a great app and we recommend it.

Rosies Fashion And Lifestyle

This app really helps to increase our sales.
If there was 10 stars, I would give the rating 10 :)