Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Trend O Meter

It has enabled me to speed up the entire thing

Littlekins Creations

.Awesome app. Easy to install and integrate.

Rocky Gordons Special Buys

Thank you spent over a week trying to install another APP, came accross Spreadr wow in no time at all i am set up and running great thank you so much and especially for all the written instruction they were a massive help.

Waragainstwarm

Great app! It completely changed our business model.

Dressmegood

Great app and easy to use excited about adding inventory and working with Amazon.

Iawesome

Great app! It makes it easy to add products to our store. I highly recommend it.

Afrogiftsnstuff

Wonderful app! I have a custom theme and had a product changing out my "Add to Cart" button to show "View on Amazon" and less then 24 hours later it was fixed without giving admin access. Wonderful customer service! Thanks
www.BelovedGiftShop.com

Sanantoniorideshare

Very quick to setup and exactly what i was looking for. Must have for Amazon Affiliates! Just import amazon products to my shopify store with my Amazon Affiliate ID attached. Also changes checkout button to View on Amazon. Appreciate that it is affordable and has a clean interface. I can also go back in and edit the product title and details for seo.

www.SanAntonioRideshare.com

Thats So Pretty

A great value app and way to recommend/refer products you like on Amazon.

Pricepounders

I like this app. It works great!