Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Divasflairboutique,LLC

Easy to import products to my website. I don't have to copy the text and images separately which makes everything goes quicker. So far so good.

Learn 4 fun

Just started to use this app but it seems to work seamlessly with my store. Really excited about being an amazon associate and offering products that will deliver faster than the China dropship options.

Giftlix

This app and the team behind this app have helped me out so much. They’ve gone far and beyond what other app developers would have.
I highly, highly recommend the Spreadr app and the team behind it. My experience has been completely awesome!

Ruta De Mi Compra

The app is amazing and the support even better! I asked them to make some changes and they replied and did it all the same day... great work! Thanks for your help.

HIP HOP STORE

I think this is a good app. I helps me to import from Amazon. I like being able to put Amazon products in my store.

GlutenFreeDepot.com

I have been setting up a affiliate store and this app allows you to add products to a shopify store very easily. It is worth the little money being spent to use this app.

Bellapa

I really love using spreadr it had a lot of information to help me understand what i needed to do to connect amazon to my shopify store. I also like the key feature that help you connect if you can't follow instruction. Thank you to this app i'm able to import products over to my store excellent job.

dynashi

Very good app and I will recommend anyone to give it a try, it is very easy to install and you receive support

Alpha Port 2 Port, Inc.

I found the App to be very user friendly . Just one click and it will up load your products very easily. I will use this App for all of my Amazon imports Thank You

IJWBShop

So far, so good. Downloaded the App a few hours ago. Had some issues with integration. Emailed support and they helped me out very quickly. I am loving how easy it is to transfer products from Amazon onto your Shopify store. They take all the guess work out and this app will save you 100+ hours of work!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 101 102