Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Eisen Supply Co

Very Easy to use. Just started but so far so good. Give it a try.

Bruton Motor Sports

This is one of the best apps I have ever seen. It's easy to use, works like a charm and we're very happy with it. I highly recommend you try it you won't be sorry.

Oculusfps

Great app and support!
I installed this app less than 1 week ago, and it's already paying off.
Benefits include an improved visibility (SEO), greater offering to potential customers, and an added revenue stream that wasn't there before.
In just 3 days I've already referred 3 customers who purchases items on Amazon.com. It's not much but it's a great start IMO.
Highly recommended for those looking to app that extra revenue stream as long as it doesn't interfere with your overall strategy.

Edit: I can't say enough about this app. If it wasn't for the app I would not have known about the Amazon affiliate program.
After less than 1 month of installing and publishing products to my site, I now have almost 50 ordered items through my affiliate link. The pro version of the app has already paid for itself many times over!

Snack Body

this app works great for my website

The Smartec

This app is terrific, easy installation and very easy to use. I strongly recommend to everybody.

Joliefille

I'm loving this app so far. It took a few minutes to get it loaded, but it's super easy to use.

Ergoshark

I like this App, it works great!

Outdoorexpert

The best way to get the amazon items added to your store, Just look for yourself at our webshop https://outdoorexpert.myshopify.com

Dollar Bender

Loved adding this to https://www.dollarbender.com It made adding already great Amazon products right to my store a breeze. So far, can't say enough good things about this.

Nightforge Pc

Simple and easy to use, everything is laid out with simple instructions on how to set up your online business