Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Atc Clothing

update: the basic program is a trial set up essentially because once amazon checks your site they will shut you down if they can't find your api key. So you need the upgrade to keep your affiliate account. Would have been nice to know that before

This program is really helpful. It allows me to link the clothes I am already selling on amazon as well as fill my store with some great additives.

Don't get confused this is not a drop shipping options.

check out my store www.atcclothing.com

Shirt Store Usa

I like it so far... awaiting some results! :)

Diyimprint Com

I cant believe how easy this app is to set up and use. The sales are going to roll in with ease. Thank you Spreadr!

Gnomadlife

This app is great for our site! I wish the settings were in the shopify main dashboard like in some other apps, but after a few minutes messing around with it, the settings were easy enough to change.

Voguebands

It is one of the lovely and the beautiful application we have ever seen and use. Thumbs up and keep up the good work guys and kiss you all.

Blicard

Was testing the app our for a while to see if it fit well for our needs. We updated to a new theme using sections and had some minor bugs. Tejas, my customer service rep quickly addressed all the glitches in no time flat. I'm honestly really impressed. Give this app a try for sure. These guys are great and the app works very well. 5 Star customer service, thanks!

Thendm

“I like this app. It works great!” or “This app really helps to increase our sales.”.

Sacred Health

This app is the best. Made importing easy and fast. Get it!

Xtreme Sports Lifestyle

Simple and effective ... Looks very promising

The Islamic Book Cafe

This is is just what I was looking for. Easy integration and reasonable pricing.