Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

FitnesAlfaBetaGama

It is great . I enjoy how this app Work. I will be searching for more products on Amazon . Easy to import products ,

American-flat-supplies-

i just started using this app and the customer service is great they answer your tickets right away and am not a compter person at all. so it is really nice how easy they make it for me.

Easy Victory Store

The first experience is very good. I can finally fit top brands into my store that already have an established circle of likes. Easy to handle. I am very happy

Lioness Love

This is so amazing for easy navigation. I have limited computer experience and this is making me feel like I know what I am doing:) This is Awesome!

Cerveceria Crazy Moon

I played around with other apps to integrate my Shopify store with Amazon. Yours was the only one that does what you say it does. Spreadr is easy and fast to install. I was up and running in 20 minutes and already have 8 new products in my store. Thanks!

Levántate Mujer Corp

I used the app to help with my Online Christian Store. Hopefully that this help me with my revenue

Neo Natural Health

This app is awesome for people looking to add a more extensive inventory base to their website. I am very grateful for this app. Easy to use, and understand, nothing bad to say about it... I absolutely love it!

Todayz Shop

So far so good. Once I updated the app everything is working great. So excited to get on board with Amazon.

crazyaboutbooks

This app is fantastic. Easy to use, and great assistance when required. This is my second attempt and building a website on shopify. Pure Joy!

Prana Soul Wellness

Fast and easy to use! I'm not sure if there is a limit to the amount of products that can be added but so far I am satisfied with this app.