Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Gullebica, Inc.

Great all-around application, easy to integrate and use. Customer support is great. Perfect match with Amazon.

March 11, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of using the Spreadr app.

BIZARRE PRINTS

I really love the app. very user friendly. just copy and paste the link and boom it's on your page. thanks for the app

March 11, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

cutenails

Muy útil y sencilla de usar, solo falta la versión en español para hacerla aún mejor, excelente app!

March 8, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

Village Kitchenware

I'm adding Amazon products to my website as an affiliate to fill it out and make some extra money. It is so easy and quick to import products. The Spreadr team even helped me download the button app code for my website. It's five star worthy in my book!

February 27, 2021

We Love Our Beds

Very easy to use and operate makes transfers from amazon to shopify simple and the edit button allows you to update with ease

High Sciense

Amazed at how simple this app is to use. Just install, follow the instructions and BAM! You're in there like swim wear.

Boltshop.nl

The Spreadr app is a real blessing for us. It allows us to focus on our thriving business, instead of checking the inventory and price at Amazon each and every day. There's one thing missing for us know and that is variants. However, we've solved this by adding each product to Spreadr and installed the plugin "Product Colors" to link these products together, which is even better than the original Shopify variants system. Also a huge pro for this app is that it allows to edit the barcode/ean to whatever you want, as the app is using the SKU for the integration. Feel free to change the title, tags, descriptions and other details without breaking the app's integration. Keep up the good work. You guys rock!

Creator's Cosmos

Spreadr has been absolutely flawless with searching an adding products to my store! It has a very easy to follow walkthrough to integrate the app into Shopify.

Everything Fits

I can't believe how simple it is to use Spreadr. I can say, I wish I had this app sooner. I guess you can say, it's better late than never.

ASpell4U

This app is the BEST Amazon Importer for Shopify. My store would never grow without it.
timelessthreadsofvegas.com