Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

AOP3D tech

AOP3D.COM LOVERS THIS APP !!!!!! :) OMG I HAVE WASTED SO MUCH TIME AND MONEY LOOKING FOR AN APP LIKE THIS THAT DOES WHAT WE NEED AS FAR AS ADDING PRODUCTS FROM AMAZON THIS IS THE BEST APP EVAAAA IT DOS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED AND IT IS EASY FAST AND PERFECT WE ARE SO THRILLED TO HAVE FOUND THIS GEM IF YOU ARE AN AFFILIATE WITH AMAZON DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR GET THIS APP FOR 5 DOLLARS A MONTH DAM IT'S WORTH EVERYTRHING!!!!!

Math Concentration

I really like how this app makes integrating produts seamless and easy. The entire process from signing up to adding products was smooth and saves a lot of time. I give this app 5 stars for ease and simplicity. Great job app team!!!

WendyBirds Boutique

I use this app to import Amazon products to my store and I love how easy it is! I am only on the free trial now, but will be upgrading to mid-level soon

RKhan Collections

I used the app to help import items, but its locked to a specific supplier, it would be nice if you allow other site to be permissive. Also, the current importing doesnt handle variant products so its takes time to update those. I would appreciate it.

Bowie's Discount Gadgets

The app is simply AMAZING! Initially, I was skeptical about the features, but after a few days of use this is a must have if you plan on doing amazon affiliate program or dropshipping.

Diversión y aprendizaje

Me gusta la app, es bastante intuitiva y fácil de usar. La recomiendo ya que facilita la hora de hacer venta a través de otra plataforma.

Le Monde Des Jouets

J'utilise depuis peu l'application et j'en suis ravi.
Très simple d'utilisation Je recommande à de nombreuses personnes

Talka Mart

Nice I like the app. Too easy to add the products and Edit the content of the product and also prices.

Divasflairboutique,LLC

Easy to import products to my website. I don't have to copy the text and images separately which makes everything goes quicker. So far so good.

Learn 4 fun

Just started to use this app but it seems to work seamlessly with my store. Really excited about being an amazon associate and offering products that will deliver faster than the China dropship options.