Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Tigbul's Variety Fashion Shop

I love this app. so much easier to use and understand. I was using another app and getting no where and frustrated. Thank You so much

EZ Gift Shopping

This app is awesome! It is so easy to import products and edit the descriptions to fit into my store

Eltern vom Mars Shop

A very great app. Is easy to use and works flawlessly. But what impressed me most was the quick and professional help of the team when I had a question or problem. Thank you guys!

Modern Home Serenity

Easy To Use. The ability to copy/paste links to get your store up and running makes importing pretty simple. Thanks

Modern Home Serenity

LowPrice Summit

This is an awesome app! I use this for my shopify site. I am very pleased, it's very easy to import products.

Coendy

I installed this software, tested it, and found that it was really nice and makes it easily to import products from amazon

shop.mompreneur.buzz

I am in awe as to how smooth this app is! Total time-saver! I wanted to round out our educational products with inspirations from my team even though we don't produce these we should be making a commission on our recommendations. Once the 3-step set up is complete adding the products to your shopify mix is so effortless!

Mz Patchouli's CBD Emporium

I couldn't not review this Spreadr app. It is my favorite app and I have many. My website is looking like I must be pretty smart. Ha! Thank you, for this.

Mochicakult

great easy to use friendly and fast team response i hope to use this app for long time
was very hard to get a app that do this and charge is low witch suits my budget once again i hope to continuous using this app and try more of its features