Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

TheHealthTrove

This app is awesome make it so much easier for you! The app import the product and can auto sync for you awesome!!

SureBucks100

I found it much better than the other affliate link apps. Deleted the others. Will recommend to anyone.

shopfromnet.com

i like this app ,it is so easy to use,this app have all what need one for start .I advace to people start use this ,becouse you no need to wory for nathing is all automatic and when you have some probleme suport service all time there to help you in any cuastion you have.My esxperiance it is good.

FIHEROE.

Very nice app. I don't sell on Amazon just an affiliate associate but it was still easy to transport affiliate products to my Shopify store to sell along with my existing products. Very nice.

Dyton

I used this app to pull merchandise from Amazon to my shopify store , i love it enrich my site increasing sells , teaching me personally how to optimize my store, is a big help.
Dyton.

TRVL Co.

I love Spreadr, specially the team that comes with it - Ankit, Tejas, and others. Please keep doing a good job guys and never get tired of helping us with our tickets.

Recycled & Renewed

I've been using this app for about a year. It is seamless to use, definitely does what you need it to do. In addition, the responsiveness of their customer service is superb. They resolve any issues and often go above and beyond what I ask for (like going into the store's code and fixing any related issues). I highly recommend if you are building an affiliate marketing site.

Honest Pet Co.

Excellent App. What a time saver! The Customer Service was amazing. If you Import products from Amazon to your Shopify store this App is a must have.

XT Brand

everything is smooth and easy, its excellent for beginers like me, lets see how it works in the future, thanks ,,,,

Finally Free LLC

Very easy to use! Highly recommend! I use spreadr to import all my amazon products to my shopify store!