Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Websobreti

GRACIAS MIL por esta aplicación extraordinaria le are llegar un tutorial a la comunidad de habla hispana sobre esta app que muchos no conocen y es asombrosa.

July 4, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

Homeis kitchen

Very easy to use the app once the initial setup is done, Begining to like it only hitch is the initial setup.

June 24, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

nextekz

Really appreciate your support and very good app for amazon affiliate products .
I recommend this app for shopify users.

June 22, 2021

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Tyyneys Puzzles

For all that every single person does in this company.. is beyond appreciated. So thank you to everybody for helping me change my life.

June 14, 2021

GlassesDeals118

after-sale service is very good. recommend We make some changes on our website, they help us to solve in time. Thanks a lot!

June 9, 2021

Game Gear

Why change my "Add to Cart" button to "View on Amazon"?! I'm a Shopify seller, not only an amazon associate! Stupid design!

May 31, 2021

This is an unfair review from folks at gamegear.net. The app is very flexible and can be configured with all the 3 options:

1. Only 'Add to Cart' button
2. Only 'View on Amazon' button
3. Both 'Add to Cart' and 'View on Amazon' buttons.

It is also clearly mentioned in our documentation. We have emailed you with instructions on how to do it and are awaiting a reply. Also, our team can configure it for you based on your requirements.

Indian Shopping

i had just started using it... it's quite easy to install and use... hope to have good results and help increase my sale.

May 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

BlackDiamond SC Inc

Look let me first start by saying to the developers, Thank You... Simplicity is the whole purpose of using apps. Secondly I am not getting paid for this review, this is my honest opinion.

May 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

Thebuyhops

I really love this if you fallow the instruction you can start selling product from amazon in minutes i can wait to see my sales go sky high...Thank you

May 25, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Rockstar Sports Apparel

i really like this app because its so well designed and super easy to navigate. Im so exited for this opportunity, i told all my friends and family about it. Thankyou for your hard work and determination

May 4, 2021