Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Hussy Store

REVISED! Had this app for a couple of days with a handful of products and get a termination notice. This is ridiculous. Amazon will cancel you for any reason that they pull out of no where! NOT ONE PURCHASE was made and WHY would you have a friend or anyone purchase something to make a small commission? Reason for termination is -Purchases resulting from Special Links on your Site have been for personal use, resale, or commercial use, or have been made by your friends, relatives, employees, contractors, or business relations. BYE AMAZON!

Easy to use and loads products super quick! Awesome app!
Flying Daisy Boutique
www.flyingdaisy.com

Wow Chic

it does not work for me. I will delete from my store

Karanjair

HOW CAN YOU GUYS GO ON LYING TO PEOPLE. LINKS FAIL VALIDATION ON AMAZON LINK CHECKER AFTER IMPORTATION TO MY WEBSITE.

Doing My Best For You

ONE STAR IS TOO MUCH/Trial Wasnt even up yet.
Charged me Double in the first month me acted like they didnt know and is Shopifys fault. Never got my money back.
No support.

Yamomo Essentials

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is blocked.

Vulu

Not a viable app to make money, doesn't keep track of lowest price of same items so when customer goes to the link and there is a lower priced item the link sale doesn't count and as items change price ALL THE TIME on Amazon this is a must have feature! it's ok for the first few days until the prices change then its just a dead site with overpriced versions of the same items

Uniques Gift Co

My Add to Cart button isn't changing to View on Amazon, i have contacted them several times and still haven't received an email....you can't call them!! I guess as long as their making a dollar....who cares!! Deleting this App with the quickness due to lack of customer support.

Westbury Collections

"best app. made great impact to my store
thanks for your great advice "

1 3 Next