Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

WendyBirds Boutique

I use this app to import Amazon products to my store and I love how easy it is! I am only on the free trial now, but will be upgrading to mid-level soon

RKhan Collections

I used the app to help import items, but its locked to a specific supplier, it would be nice if you allow other site to be permissive. Also, the current importing doesnt handle variant products so its takes time to update those. I would appreciate it.

Bowie's Discount Gadgets

The app is simply AMAZING! Initially, I was skeptical about the features, but after a few days of use this is a must have if you plan on doing amazon affiliate program or dropshipping.

Diversión y aprendizaje

Me gusta la app, es bastante intuitiva y fácil de usar. La recomiendo ya que facilita la hora de hacer venta a través de otra plataforma.

Le Monde Des Jouets

J'utilise depuis peu l'application et j'en suis ravi.
Très simple d'utilisation Je recommande à de nombreuses personnes

Talka Mart

Nice I like the app. Too easy to add the products and Edit the content of the product and also prices.

Divasflairboutique,LLC

Easy to import products to my website. I don't have to copy the text and images separately which makes everything goes quicker. So far so good.

Learn 4 fun

Just started to use this app but it seems to work seamlessly with my store. Really excited about being an amazon associate and offering products that will deliver faster than the China dropship options.

Giftlix

This app and the team behind this app have helped me out so much. They’ve gone far and beyond what other app developers would have.
I highly, highly recommend the Spreadr app and the team behind it. My experience has been completely awesome!

Ruta De Mi Compra

The app is amazing and the support even better! I asked them to make some changes and they replied and did it all the same day... great work! Thanks for your help.