Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

LowPrice Summit

This is an awesome app! I use this for my shopify site. I am very pleased, it's very easy to import products.

Coendy

I installed this software, tested it, and found that it was really nice and makes it easily to import products from amazon

shop.mompreneur.buzz

I am in awe as to how smooth this app is! Total time-saver! I wanted to round out our educational products with inspirations from my team even though we don't produce these we should be making a commission on our recommendations. Once the 3-step set up is complete adding the products to your shopify mix is so effortless!

Mz Patchouli's CBD Emporium

I couldn't not review this Spreadr app. It is my favorite app and I have many. My website is looking like I must be pretty smart. Ha! Thank you, for this.

Mochicakult

great easy to use friendly and fast team response i hope to use this app for long time
was very hard to get a app that do this and charge is low witch suits my budget once again i hope to continuous using this app and try more of its features

A Sound Heart LLC

This app by far the best I found to transfer information on products. Thank you! I found it compatible with Shopify.

EMAPRODUCTS

Perfect App, just what I was looking for, it is very easy to set up and use, the instructions are clear and you can get help if do not understand. nice and easy!!.

POMA-STORE

I used this app to add chossen products from amazon and it work very well.
I only dont find how to select all the colors choice and sizes for one product.
The app do not import all ! But only one product in one color choice.
For exemple if i try to import a Ski cap i import true ur app only one color not all of them proposed by the seller

please tell me how ?
lpvshops@gmail.com

Bluepawer Pets

It is very good than I am especting!

This APP is very easy to ues, and I like to use it for running my online store!

Shefanc.com

At first I had an issue with the amazon button, but that was just because I forgot to place the code on my theme. This guy video on youtube help out placing it in the theme. https://youtu.be/-nIqfmj_Hhg