Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Heaton Cosmetics Limited

I absolutely love the benefits of this app. I've been an Amazon Associate for a while but never thought that I could integrate it with my Shopify! It's a brilliant idea. I love how there's a step by step guide on how to set everything up. I'm really impressed :)

NursesMove.Shop

The app is great! Easy to set up and use, the customer service is brilliant always prompt to help with any problems! The geolocation helps you to earn international commissions and is very cheap considering the benefits. I use it for my store and my husband uses it for his store. Very happy!

Class and Curves

Still loving' this app! It is so easy to use with my online store! I simply find the products on Amazon that I want to sell on my store and Spreadr syncs these products with my store! Thanks!

Cyber Food Mart - Online Grocery Store

As an Amazon Associate, I use this app to add products to my Shopify site. Just find the product you want to add and it is so easy to add to your store.

RiyBans

Let me just say that this app is by far the easiest to setup! I’m so greatful for your team. We’re still in trial period but I’m optimistic and think we’ve found a winner!!

V-Volt

Great app! I love the look and simplicity. they made it possible! A very powerful tool, Highly recommend! Thank u

Chimeraplanet

Nice and easy app! Very fast and friendly support! Good help center and no take long time to install all. Thanks!

3D Printer Vault

Testing now doing one off product imports from Amazon. Works great so far. Comprehensive documentation on their site once you add the app. Still on trial but looks like this will be a keeper!

Saving & Deal Seeker

I can't open this app now, what's wrong?
i can't open site: https://spreadr.co
is there anyone to help?
i am a paid user, i sen't u email yesterday, but got no answer.

July 20, 2020

We checked the account for your store savingearning.com and found everything to be working alright. Our team also sent you an email asking for more information but did not get any reply. Can you please check your spam box?

Thank you for trusting Spreadr and we're glad that you continue to use the app to import Amazon products even today.

Our sincere apologies if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us.

Persona

I love the idea of this but it just doesn't handle variants very well unless I am missing something obvious. I am on the Gold plan and it will not allow me to import any clothing item variants/sizes, the result of which is customers are stuck selecting one random size. Please fix, this app has a ton of potential!

July 20, 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Our sincere apologies if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us.

We have addressed the variant issue in a separate email to you. You are eligible for Amazon affiliate commissions for any variants user purchase, not just the ones you promote on Shopify.

Thank you for trusting Spreadr and we're glad that you continue to use the app.