Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Tech-Iva

I use this app and its brilliant and I think a lot of people don't know about it in my part of the world, Otherwise it would have gone viral like crazy.

alldollarstore

excellant brilliant very much lelpful for business and very easy going application i recomend veryone to use this app

YOUnique Outfits

I can't say enough good things about how user-friendly and effective this app is. Nothing but further success ahead for this company. Excellent customer support proves this.

AOP3D tech

AOP3D.COM LOVERS THIS APP !!!!!! :) OMG I HAVE WASTED SO MUCH TIME AND MONEY LOOKING FOR AN APP LIKE THIS THAT DOES WHAT WE NEED AS FAR AS ADDING PRODUCTS FROM AMAZON THIS IS THE BEST APP EVAAAA IT DOS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED AND IT IS EASY FAST AND PERFECT WE ARE SO THRILLED TO HAVE FOUND THIS GEM IF YOU ARE AN AFFILIATE WITH AMAZON DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR GET THIS APP FOR 5 DOLLARS A MONTH DAM IT'S WORTH EVERYTRHING!!!!!

Math Concentration

I really like how this app makes integrating produts seamless and easy. The entire process from signing up to adding products was smooth and saves a lot of time. I give this app 5 stars for ease and simplicity. Great job app team!!!

WendyBirds Boutique

I use this app to import Amazon products to my store and I love how easy it is! I am only on the free trial now, but will be upgrading to mid-level soon

RKhan Collections

I used the app to help import items, but its locked to a specific supplier, it would be nice if you allow other site to be permissive. Also, the current importing doesnt handle variant products so its takes time to update those. I would appreciate it.

Bowie's Discount Gadgets

The app is simply AMAZING! Initially, I was skeptical about the features, but after a few days of use this is a must have if you plan on doing amazon affiliate program or dropshipping.

Diversión y aprendizaje

Me gusta la app, es bastante intuitiva y fácil de usar. La recomiendo ya que facilita la hora de hacer venta a través de otra plataforma.

Le Monde Des Jouets

J'utilise depuis peu l'application et j'en suis ravi.
Très simple d'utilisation Je recommande à de nombreuses personnes