Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

J'Cshoppee'r

I love it! I have a wonderful experience using this app! More blessings! I hope that every online store could have this app just like what I have today! Buy it, it's worth it!

Scoot City

Fantastic App, I have my own website and products listed on Amazon, was unaware I could link the 2 like this. Fantastic

Shanty Natural

If a describe in just 3 words, i would say: totally f*kn awesome! =D , but i can't, so i will do in more than just 3 words, this is a really good app, easy to use, easy to set up, and easy to sit it back and make sales, love it!

Seedleme

The support is exceptional. I am very pleased. Well done. I would reccomend this app. Thanks for getting back to me on every issue and even offering to assist with backend issues.

QUALFORT

Very good plugins, technical support staff is also very good, timely response, efficiency and high.10,000 likes!

TheHealthTrove

This app is awesome make it so much easier for you! The app import the product and can auto sync for you awesome!!

SureBucks100

I found it much better than the other affliate link apps. Deleted the others. Will recommend to anyone.

shopfromnet.com

i like this app ,it is so easy to use,this app have all what need one for start .I advace to people start use this ,becouse you no need to wory for nathing is all automatic and when you have some probleme suport service all time there to help you in any cuastion you have.My esxperiance it is good.

FIHEROE.

Very nice app. I don't sell on Amazon just an affiliate associate but it was still easy to transport affiliate products to my Shopify store to sell along with my existing products. Very nice.

Dyton

I used this app to pull merchandise from Amazon to my shopify store , i love it enrich my site increasing sells , teaching me personally how to optimize my store, is a big help.
Dyton.