Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

shop.mompreneur.buzz

I am in awe as to how smooth this app is! Total time-saver! I wanted to round out our educational products with inspirations from my team even though we don't produce these we should be making a commission on our recommendations. Once the 3-step set up is complete adding the products to your shopify mix is so effortless!

Mz Patchouli's CBD Emporium

I couldn't not review this Spreadr app. It is my favorite app and I have many. My website is looking like I must be pretty smart. Ha! Thank you, for this.

Mochicakult

great easy to use friendly and fast team response i hope to use this app for long time
was very hard to get a app that do this and charge is low witch suits my budget once again i hope to continuous using this app and try more of its features

A Sound Heart LLC

This app by far the best I found to transfer information on products. Thank you! I found it compatible with Shopify.

EMAPRODUCTS

Perfect App, just what I was looking for, it is very easy to set up and use, the instructions are clear and you can get help if do not understand. nice and easy!!.

POMA-STORE

I used this app to add chossen products from amazon and it work very well.
I only dont find how to select all the colors choice and sizes for one product.
The app do not import all ! But only one product in one color choice.
For exemple if i try to import a Ski cap i import true ur app only one color not all of them proposed by the seller

please tell me how ?
lpvshops@gmail.com

Bluepawer Pets

It is very good than I am especting!

This APP is very easy to ues, and I like to use it for running my online store!

Shefanc.com

At first I had an issue with the amazon button, but that was just because I forgot to place the code on my theme. This guy video on youtube help out placing it in the theme. https://youtu.be/-nIqfmj_Hhg

Connectricians

I rarely write reviews, but the Spreadr Team (especially Ankit) and their Shopify App are an amazing combo. They are timely, knowledgeable, and go above and beyond expectations. This application works flawlessly. It's surprisingly nice to have a Shopify App that always works. There's a reason this App is #1 in its area - look no further.

Hermm

Easy and fast usage. Excellent app. I like very much the layout and how easy is to import products. It is very understandable for beginners.