Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

AREAE

La meilleur appli et la plus sûr pour l'importation de produit Amazon, pas de problème de AW, on se casse pas la tête , c'est top et fiable !!

Bajaa

I am starting this 7th store with Spreadr. Guys its the best and always works. They have an amazing team that responds professionally and ready to help even with non-spreadr queries. 10 stars.

Empires House

Ive just started its easy to use but yet to make a referral but it seems good. Only just downloaded fingers crossed for the future.

Birdly Canada

Does exactly what it says and does it very well. We testing using the free version but then upgraded as it is something we can not do without. Love this app.

FunfunGlobal

It's great. easy to work on it and save a lot of time on key in products. Make it better and hopefully can connect AliExpress too.

Rsmartphones1

so far so good ,it is doing exactly what it says , i love it is very simple to use all i have to do know find a way to get more traffic

ETUIS New York

Tejas, from support was extremely helpful and explained the process of making sure I was collecting commissions from my sales of Amazon products on my Shopify store. Thanks for the help!

Desire Roses store

I love using this app because it makes adding stuff to my store easy and for a novice at opening a store online it's very important to me that nothing is complicated so i really appreciate how easy this app is to use. thank you

I Have Cosmetics

So far this app is so easy. This is a must have if your brand new to selling online. Highly recommended.

Vicky
ihavecosmetics.com

Portland Health Supply

This app makes importing products and details a breeze. I'm very happy with it and will continue to subscribe to it.