Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Shinju Home

Works exactly as expected. If we ever have a question or concern, the team is able to clarify performance very quickly. We completely rely on Spreadr and can't recommend it enough for other businesses.

The Hidden Mountains

One of the best apps we've used on Shopify. We've sent through many questions/requests to the team, and they are always answered quickly and clearly. This app has saved us so much time and work, and looking forward to recommending to others. Thank you!

The Wilderness Cooperative

Very fair pricing, and a great team that answers questions completely and quickly. Can't recommend this app enough.

The Modern Realist

App works as expected, and the team has even been able to help customize where it makes sense for our business. Highly recommended.

Blue Grape Co.

We've worked with many companies, and Spreadr is by far one of the best. Very easy to use product, and their team is second to none. Thanks!

Wanderlust Collective & Co.

Customer service has been beyond helpful. Extremely communicative, thorough, and helpful. Thank you!

Savage Empress Creations

I am using this app to import products from Amazon to my Shopify account and it works wonders. It is very easy to use and i will continue to use this app for my store and recommend to all!

Tisscare Online Store

Great customer service and great technical skills, so if you're looking for a buy on Amazon plug-in like I am, this is the best option.

The Bougie Bar

This is a really great app! I use it on 3 of my other sites to make a little extra in monthly commissions.

NIFTY VIBZ

This app is amazing. I wish I could markup my items on my site, and that markup reflected on amazon. other than that, the app is awesome. Thank you.