Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

TRVL Co.

I love Spreadr, specially the team that comes with it - Ankit, Tejas, and others. Please keep doing a good job guys and never get tired of helping us with our tickets.

Recycled & Renewed

I've been using this app for about a year. It is seamless to use, definitely does what you need it to do. In addition, the responsiveness of their customer service is superb. They resolve any issues and often go above and beyond what I ask for (like going into the store's code and fixing any related issues). I highly recommend if you are building an affiliate marketing site.

Honest Pet Co.

Excellent App. What a time saver! The Customer Service was amazing. If you Import products from Amazon to your Shopify store this App is a must have.

XT Brand

everything is smooth and easy, its excellent for beginers like me, lets see how it works in the future, thanks ,,,,

Finally Free LLC

Very easy to use! Highly recommend! I use spreadr to import all my amazon products to my shopify store!

TESTPED

.........................................................................................................................

A to Z Treats

very good spreadr app amazon impoter
your app is helped me in my website
thank you. very good spreadr app amazon impoter

Live Smart Collection

Very helpful app for starters like me.Everything was explained properly, i definitely recommend this!

A Touch of Crochet

This App is great for anyone looking to drop-ship products from Amazon. The auto-sync function is well worth the cost, and made our lives so much easier.

However, if you are using this for your Amazon Associates program you must be aware that Amazon does not allow any prices to be shown any product linked to their site, even if the prices are being updated regularly. Amazon gave us a warning about this after doing a courtesy inspection. You will lose you Amazon Associates ID if you continue to show prices on Associate linked products.

fashionsboutigue.com

I love this app thankyou l will recommended to my famliy and friends thankyou and l will spread the word as well