Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

YoanServant21

Wow, never saw an app this good. I can scale my Amazon affiliate like crazy! Keep up the good work, you rock!
The name could be reinvented, not very intuitive in that regard. But the rest is top notch

Cosy Gear USA

Awesome app, very easy and accurate when importing. I think the next thing to add to it are import with preset tags.

Atlasware

Simply the best app for Amazon. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bridget shopping

Bonjour, un peu dur au début mes après sa viens tout seul , super application .encore merci maintenant il faut arrivé a vendre les produits.

Power-Tools

Super easy to use with an excellent customer support service.
Really useful app, I fully recommend it.

Competitive24

Great app to use for your store. Just wish they had reviews to link to to my Shopify store. Please make this happen.

DOZNOW

It is a good app so far don't know all of its functionality yet used it to import single from amazon

Meditate Better

Easy to add Amazon products for affiliate commissions. Imports the description, which you can then modify, and lets you automate price changes. Would love a notification option for out-of-stock conditions and such, and someday someone is going to make a killing when they automate the fulfillment process. Still a great app. (I'd also like to see all of the selections go into a shopping cart, after which the "buy" option sends the list to Amazon--but no one does that...)

Avi Elysé

I love it. Best way to push my products. It made my work easier by dropshipping amazon items on my page. Thank you Team Spreadr

Next Level Boutique

Once I figured out how to use it, it was very easy to add products. I wil see how it goes and will update my review.