Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Hoosier Barber Shop Supply Store

Found the app very easy to navigate. First time user and novice to Shopify Amazon thing. Spreadr really makes it easy. The instructions are very well designed. Love it!

Chronopolis | International Watches | Great British Service

It's early days - I've just installed the app today. Works great so far and support was awesome. Sent an email and they sorted the query remotely - edited the code for me. Was all complete less than an hour after emailing them. Impressive.

Rap Americano Tradotto

very good app! it is just what i need to start selling on amazon via shopify. i will definetly stick with it!

Anythingandeverything.online

I liked the fact that its so easy to install and to start dropshipping products.
Low monthly fee is also a bonus. Just started using this app today so Check back in a month.

Jaysdiscountdepot

I love this app.
Thanks for helping me with my business!
I look forward to doing more business in the future.

Mid-Atlantic RV Wholesalers

I use this app strictly to populate my website with products and it is BY FAR the best, quickest and MOST THOROUGH in terms of the information it migrates to Shopify. A+++++ and ***** (Five Stars) Now, when it comes time to update prices, we'll see if it can live up to its reputation that it has earned so far!! Either way, I'm cancelling my other importer app IMMEDIATELY now that I've found this one. GREAT JOB GUYS! Keep up the good work!

Nayzia

I have started using the app today and so far so good for my shopify store! It is really easy to transfer products to my store and give me a chance to earn extra money by becoming an affiliate with Amazon!

Salesman & Co.

Excellent app, helps get things running quick and saves time and money if you 've got interests other than just selling.

Danoxbb

It works well, I use it for my 2 stores and everything looks nice, by now, no any problem we found,it is good.

eileenshoppingdeals

I was sorry to discontinue this app because it really helped my online store. The only reason that I unsubscribe is that I did not carry enough sales to Amazon and since I was de-activated I no longer needed the app. Thanks for all your help.