Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

FitnesAlfaBetaGama

It is great . I enjoy how this app Work. I will be searching for more products on Amazon . Easy to import products ,

American-flat-supplies-

i just started using this app and the customer service is great they answer your tickets right away and am not a compter person at all. so it is really nice how easy they make it for me.

Easy Victory Store

The first experience is very good. I can finally fit top brands into my store that already have an established circle of likes. Easy to handle. I am very happy

Lioness Love

This is so amazing for easy navigation. I have limited computer experience and this is making me feel like I know what I am doing:) This is Awesome!

Cerveceria Crazy Moon

I played around with other apps to integrate my Shopify store with Amazon. Yours was the only one that does what you say it does. Spreadr is easy and fast to install. I was up and running in 20 minutes and already have 8 new products in my store. Thanks!

Levántate Mujer Corp

I used the app to help with my Online Christian Store. Hopefully that this help me with my revenue

Neo Natural Health

This app is awesome for people looking to add a more extensive inventory base to their website. I am very grateful for this app. Easy to use, and understand, nothing bad to say about it... I absolutely love it!

Todayz Shop

So far so good. Once I updated the app everything is working great. So excited to get on board with Amazon.

seproteger.fr

Nous sommes très satisfait avec application. Je recommande a tout le monde
avec Spreadr application.

Vintagepillowsstore

I tried import from Amazon. Their image quality is terrible!! They cant give support for AMAZON IMPORT " button after I deleted the APP, I contacted the support, but they didn't help me out.

April 24, 2020

Though we apologize that you have had a less than perfect experience with the app your review about the customer service is blatantly false.

Our team went the extra mile to customize the app for your site vintagepillowsstore.com and enabled the importing of handmade products. We have the entire trail of emails and chats to prove how our team responded to each of your queries. Many a time you have threatened us for giving a 1-star review and demanded solutions within 1 hour.

As soon as you messaged us for low-quality images we forwarded the query to our tech team to get it resolved. We take pride in helping our clients to our best abilities.

We strongly believe that the review is misguided and it also does not reflect well on your store vintagepillowsstore.com.