Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

sistersofsoccer

Big fan. The service is very user friendly, and the company has been really easy to work with as well.

Always-Forever.com

Easy to get started and to use, reliable and absolutely excellent customer support. The different plans are affordable and grow with your business.

RetroMaggie

This app works beautifully and customer service is very helpful and replies promptly. Highly recommended.

Tech-Iva

I use this app and its brilliant and I think a lot of people don't know about it in my part of the world, Otherwise it would have gone viral like crazy.

alldollarstore

excellant brilliant very much lelpful for business and very easy going application i recomend veryone to use this app

YOUnique Outfits

I can't say enough good things about how user-friendly and effective this app is. Nothing but further success ahead for this company. Excellent customer support proves this.

AOP3D tech

AOP3D.COM LOVERS THIS APP !!!!!! :) OMG I HAVE WASTED SO MUCH TIME AND MONEY LOOKING FOR AN APP LIKE THIS THAT DOES WHAT WE NEED AS FAR AS ADDING PRODUCTS FROM AMAZON THIS IS THE BEST APP EVAAAA IT DOS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED AND IT IS EASY FAST AND PERFECT WE ARE SO THRILLED TO HAVE FOUND THIS GEM IF YOU ARE AN AFFILIATE WITH AMAZON DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR GET THIS APP FOR 5 DOLLARS A MONTH DAM IT'S WORTH EVERYTRHING!!!!!

Math Concentration

I really like how this app makes integrating produts seamless and easy. The entire process from signing up to adding products was smooth and saves a lot of time. I give this app 5 stars for ease and simplicity. Great job app team!!!

WendyBirds Boutique

I use this app to import Amazon products to my store and I love how easy it is! I am only on the free trial now, but will be upgrading to mid-level soon

SALTY CLAWS LLC.

Had issues setting up, support did help with that and that's where it was left. I tried import from Amazon continued to deny and recieved no support issued 2 request for support no response. Their image quality is terrible!! They cant give support for AMAZON IMPORT " button canceled before the expiration of free trial and still charged for entire month after I deleted the APP, The amazon button is still present on my store. I contacted the support, but they didn't help me out. AVOID!!

December 14, 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Our sincere apologies if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us.

I have rechecked our ticketing system and did not find any email from your account. Otherwise, we usually reply within a few hours.

Anyways, we have now sent you an email- you can simply reply and we will assist you with all the issues (check spam box for email support@spreadr.freshdesk.com.)

We will be happy to help.