Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Broke & Bourgeoise

This app makes it flawless to transfer items from amazon to your site its a life saver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rita Belanger

I love this APP It easy to use and support team is awesome! I think this will drive more customers to my site and give the ease & trust by using Amazon. I have Amazon pay on all my sites and that alone has made customers more confident in purchasing from us. I would recommend highly to any person wanting an easy way to add products to your site.

Amazing World Of Fabulous Products

Great Support very good app for ammazon affiliate program and importing amazon products, i immediateltly got my amazon affiliate id, app in reasonable and afforadable price. Thanks team, for the fast response.

kaysgalleria

really easy to use... save me allot of my time
you should also consider making the same app for other affiliate websites, like ebay.

Lylylady

This app is absolutely great! I am so glad I added it to my site.And I love Amazon. Thank you for the creation of such an easy to use app.

jayjaysphonecasesandmore

I love this app. I wouldn’t do anything different at this point because I’m getting used to just dropping the link for the product and boom it’s uploaded straight to my website. Genius

ExtensionsTruth

I use the app for Amazon imports and it's fantastic. It is so seamless with clear directions. I also like the fuctionality and simplicity. Thank you very much!

your shops store

yes very helpful highly recommended thank you for this app keep it up, please

Alorabay

I am so happy I found this App. It is Awesome.
I can't wait to see the results in a few weeks. I'll tell my friends about it.

rian like amazon

great platform can give more interest to the marketers and also it can give more help like me as newbie in this great opportunity.