Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Sixteen Sixty

I love this app. It is really easy to use. Although I ran into some very few imports that could not include images but its not so big of a deal since most imports display images automatically. DEFINITELY A 5 STAR.

R K Thompson

I use Spreadr to import Amazon products into my Shopify store. This is Awesome because Spreadr helps me fill gaps in my Product Niche. When I need a product from Amazon it is as easy as cut the link and paste the link. During setup I ran into issues with Amazon and their support team was Fantastic! They fixed it for my unique situation and addressed additional issues I did not realize I had. Five Gold Stars Baby!

Gimme

Great app, has made life much easier. Also needed some help with a small customization, and they provided some great support.

Kitty's Boo-tique

Great service! I contacted Spreadr with a query and had a response and solution within minutes. Easy to use and fantastic support.

Woody Epps Gift Shop

I use this app as a Amazon Affiliate to help me put Amazon Products into my Shopify Store. I love it!! Easy to use and the help section walks you through step by step with anything you need help with. The customer service team is great too!

Elite Elegance

I used this App to import items from Amazon to Shopify. It is so easy to use, it works perfectly! Great App!!!

Hidden Gear Store

Great product. Very easy to use. Just copy/paste the URLs from Amazon and your work is basically done. Great way to get going with affiliate marketing.

Om Yoga

Why did I not use this app before? Amazing app. Perfect way to import products from Amazon. Customer support is top notch. It has made my job a lot easier.

nextlevelshopping

I found it difficult to install the app, although the guide provided was a detailed one because I was using a premium theme for my Shopify store. I asked for support and the response was immediate, and they resolved the problem. So, if you plan to be Amazon affiliate, don't hesitate in getting it. Go get it. You won't regret it. The support is really awesome.

BESTCHOICE

The support team is very fast and the app in great. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!