Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Inner Outer Aesthetics

one of the most useful tools for Shopify this is a must-have for amazon affiliates and other e-commerce

Lazari Rugs

I love it. It allows to do in 2 seconds what I was supposed to do in 2 hours. Good job. It is the perfect app for amazon affilates.

Aribamart

So far, the app has proven to work really great for us. BUT, the main reason I decided to give 5 stars is because the customer service is outstanding!

Aussie Rules

Amazing app. Unbelievable how easy it is to import Amazon items. We never knew about Amazon Associate before installing this app. Looks promising.

Unique Custom Displays

This app does exactly what I want. It's everything I needed to start my online store. Thank you very much!

Galaxy-of-Gore

This is such a brilliant way for sellers to offer rare items with great prices and shipping! Definitely recommend!

BESTSALES ONLINE

a+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ good product

olive-i & co

5 star on ease of use. my first time so dunno results yet. I prefer this than other apps I tried though.

PDX READING SPECIALIST

This app has been fantastic for adding books from Amazon to my store, pdxreadingspecialist.com. I literally copy the amazon product link for an item, paste it into the Spreadr App, and about five seconds later it is ready to post in my store, complete with the photos and copy.

ØffGrid.ca

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app....Works as advertised. Slick programming. Very nice.
Review body