Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

The Philosopher Stoney

Holy SMMOOKKES! I wish I knew this was out the minute it arrived on the market. It's the best app I've seen for amazon affiliates on any platform. Better than any ebay to amazon scraper that's for sure! I've use all sorts of method over the years for getting up a fast amazon affiliate catalog onto my store and this is the best. Better than any I've seen. It also does drop shipping. The layout is super intuitive. by the way, I'm on Twitter as @PhiloStoney and @PDMastery and I'm happy to chat with you about starting an online business at anytime. Follow me on those sites and message me "traffic" for my secret super traffic source that generates over 50k views to my offers alone for me each month. That's with 30 minutes of worth the whole month....!!! Ok enough of that. Just drop a line and i'll show ya how!

Black Tokyo Japan

Outstanding! Spreadr has definitely saved me time in sourcing products to offer to my clients here in Japan and in the United States. Black Tokyo Shoten highly recommend Spreadr!

Brandletstore

Love this app! Seamlessly uploads all the products and images. Price is just right too.

Weedas Marketing

I like this app. It is working Great. Easy to import products and expand the store catalog.The app opens up a new revenue stream.
Simple to setup and use.

Charbell Solutions

I like the ease with which the Spreadr App allows me to expand the offerings in my store with links with Amazon products.

Heart Connection Shop

Wow, I wish I'd know this app existed a long time ago. I love that I can curate my favorite Amazon products and share them easily with friends or even with stranger searching the web. It was super easy to setup. I am excited to post some great content to go with the items. Very cool app!

Electronics Store 10

great app, Simple and easy to use. thanks

Stock Sock

Very exciting app for my store! Working better all the time!

Eat To Lose Weight

This app is great! Helps our store easy!

Home World Center

I LOVE this app it works better than I thought it would! I would Highly Recommend this app to everyone!!
Thanx GREAT APP