Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Bullyproofgear

Took a couple minutes to set-up, used the guide they provide and was listing within a few minutes. Thanks

Shivoo Co

A very helpful app!

Makes everything much faster and easier.

100% Recommended

Varcor Sporting Goods

I like this app. It works great!

Lex Extreme

Just started with Spreadr App, but so far its amazing. You go onto Amazon, choose your product and import the product into your store. Its very simple to setup and you now have access to millions of products.

Bohemian Luxury

I am so happy I finally found a way to dropship through amazon! My customers will be so much happier with amazon customer service and knowing the product is better quality than china yay!

Eat The Leaf

I really like this app! It's a great way to add relevant content to your shop and it's also easy to use.

Raas Wear

I like this app it works fantastic!

Dailydeals Io

I was literally about to spend $100s of dollars to get someone to build out a system for this and I did a quick Google search... $5 a month? All day. Now, please add functionality to add additional stores' content. Deals all day! This thing is awesome!

Your Fashions For Less

So far I love it! Very easy to install and import products!!

Globalsteals

I never knew this kind of app was available to help entrepreneurs like myself improve their sales figures. Keep up the good work, Great job Teja!