Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Todayz Shop

So far so good. Once I updated the app everything is working great. So excited to get on board with Amazon.

seproteger.fr

Nous sommes très satisfait avec application. Je recommande a tout le monde
avec Spreadr application.

Vintagepillowsstore

I tried import from Amazon. Their image quality is terrible!! They cant give support for AMAZON IMPORT " button after I deleted the APP, I contacted the support, but they didn't help me out.

April 24, 2020

Though we apologize that you have had a less than perfect experience with the app your review about the customer service is blatantly false.

Our team went the extra mile to customize the app for your site vintagepillowsstore.com and enabled the importing of handmade products. We have the entire trail of emails and chats to prove how our team responded to each of your queries. Many a time you have threatened us for giving a 1-star review and demanded solutions within 1 hour.

As soon as you messaged us for low-quality images we forwarded the query to our tech team to get it resolved. We take pride in helping our clients to our best abilities.

We strongly believe that the review is misguided and it also does not reflect well on your store vintagepillowsstore.com.

crazyaboutbooks

This app is fantastic. Easy to use, and great assistance when required. This is my second attempt and building a website on shopify. Pure Joy!

Prana Soul Wellness

Fast and easy to use! I'm not sure if there is a limit to the amount of products that can be added but so far I am satisfied with this app.

Global Goods Collective

Possibly one of the best customer service teams out there. They answer complex questions quickly and thoroughly, and genuinely care about their product and customer's needs. We've worked with many companies, and very few meet the level of quality of the Spreadr team. Their product is also top notch and free of issues - something that is very convenient and helpful from a business standpoint. If we could give more than 5 stars, we absolutely would. Highly, highly recommended!

Surur African Shop

It is nice to find this Apps that allow us to do within one hour what we could never do in three hours.

Retro Super Tech

I really like it's functionality as well as the ease to deal it! Anyone can manage working in a software such as Spredr.

jhro

Very helpfull for dropshipping and quick to import products!! very easy and fast to use ; some little problems to install but not that hard! fully raccomended!

The Rideshare Driver Store

Great software. I have just 2 feedbacks:
1) It would be great if you partnered with Quillbot to help rewrite descriptions.
2) When I first searched for this solution, I was hesitant to click on Spreadr
because the name sounds like the girl version of Grindr.