Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

HappyFurBabies

I'm enjoying this app, it was simple enough for me to understand for someone who is not very computer savvy.

ExtensionsTruth

I use the app for Amazon imports and it's fantastic. It is so seamless with clear directions. I also like the fuctionality and simplicity. Thank you very much!

your shops store

yes very helpful highly recommended thank you for this app keep it up, please

Alorabay

I am so happy I found this App. It is Awesome.
I can't wait to see the results in a few weeks. I'll tell my friends about it.

rian like amazon

great platform can give more interest to the marketers and also it can give more help like me as newbie in this great opportunity.

Old Sole Leather Co.

So far I have been very happy with how well the Spreader app works with adding products from Amazon. It is very easy to use and the support team has gone above my expectations.

WeaverIn

App was easy to setup via Shopify and very easy to connect and import products from my Amazon Affiliate account.

ASTA mart

Nice app. Works as expected. Easy to imports products from Amazon. And also hope the auto sync option will work good.

The ManBoutique

Loving the app so far. As an Amazon Affiliate, this is making my work much easier. All I have to do is promote the site.

FlexiBuys

Fantastic app - does exactly what I need it to. I have already recommended it to my friends who are in a similar business.

A good feature would be to be able to filter on the imported products and delete a group of them that falls into that filter rather than having to delete one by one. Price and availability are the major components I would want to filter on.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95