Reseñas (1.652)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 89% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
9 de mayo de 2024

This app has given us more opportunity to sell Amazon products by adding a "buy on Amazon" button and it's also easy to use the app.
Another plus has been there quick service anytime we needed help, thank you!

Grip Support Store
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación

27 de abril de 2024

I get direct orders to my store instead of directing customers to Amazon when some changes occur on amazon.Amazon listing goes out of stock and i get order to the store and have to refund customer and have stripe charges. Support didn't help. I have 5 orders for above 200$ and had to refund

Cozy Nursery
Casi 5 años usando la aplicación
24 de abril de 2024

I can only repeat what others have said. I cannot stress enough how great the Amazon Importer Spreadr App is. I honestly don't know what I would have done without their highly competent service team. They are available 24/7 and always ready to assist whenever I needed help. Thank you, much appreciated!

Chocolate Gifts Heaven
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 17 de mayo de 2024

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

12 de mayo de 2024

I spent so much time trying to figure out how the View on Amazon button is visible for all the products imported via the Spreadr app and removing the add to cart button.. Support did it in less than a day. So quick, and pleasantly, and promptly responded to my email request.

The Last Detailz
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 17 de mayo de 2024

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

6 de junio de 2024

Support was blazing fast - basically replied within 1 hour
Even the basic plan is more than enough for most people and has insane value for money
5 stars

MAAS Traders
India
Thalia respondió 12 de junio de 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

14 de mayo de 2024

Although I have only been using the app for about a week, it has worked amazingly. For months, I struggled with wanting to be able to recommend products on my store and social media but other ways I found were too expensive or would require me to put in more work to do so. I am very grateful for this app, the resources given, and their speedy customer support.

Sower's ToolBox
6 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 17 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

13 de mayo de 2024

I can say without a doubt, the team at Spreadr is AMAZING. As a complete novice, I have found the process of setting up a Shopify Store in conjunction with Amazon is a little daunting. When I ran into an issue, I reached out to Spreadr Support and there response fixed my issue within an hour. They were fast, professional and most importantly listened to my issues and addressed the issue promptly. Without a doubt one of the best levels of customer service I have encountered in a very long time! I would highly recommend Spreadr to anyone looking to advance their business!

Fat Guy Scuba Supply
8 días usando la aplicación

Fecha de modificación: 23 de mayo de 2024

Just downloaded and began using right away, easy to use and adds that need boost to my product pages.

I have been using this app for a few weeks now and it is Excellent! Love the ease of use and the convenience it allows for importing product information.

KNin Marketing
Thalia respondió 17 de mayo de 2024

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

9 de mayo de 2024

I absolutely love this app ! It makes importing products so easy.
My favorite part of this app is the customer service. They are the best. They are very patient and respond very quickly. I have had problems figuring some things out and they have been fabulous at helping me through everything. Love the customer service !
Your team is the best !!! Highly recommend !!

New Freedom
Thalia respondió 17 de mayo de 2024

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

26 de mayo de 2024

Love them! Hopefully they can change my life :)

Ammpoure Wellbeing
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 12 de junio de 2024

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!