Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 89% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 12 de enero de 2024

Love Spreadr App ! Just tried and is very impressive. For me its a game changer. The
Staff is very cordial , always availble and pay full attention to your questions and provide best available solutions.

If you are looking for an Amazon importer, then Spreadr App is the ONLY way to go.

I have tried multiple other apps. Trust!!

Del-Supply Store
16 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 12 de enero de 2024

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

5 de abril de 2024

So EASY to set up and use. Very pleased and glad to have added this app to my Shopify store!

Sunshine Preppers
Thalia respondió 8 de abril de 2024

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

21 de enero de 2024

Very helpful team, they take care of all the integration for you!

Shop Budgetnista
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 6 de febrero de 2024

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

19 de diciembre de 2023

hands down to this app...efficient, effective customer service. they even went out of their way to let me know of some beneficial things i did not use ...am loving it..the pro version serves me great with kdp ....wow thanks so much for solving my long time problems in a flash..i appreciate you , team spreadr.co.

Write4Legacy
Países Bajos
21 días usando la aplicación

18 de diciembre de 2023

Love how I personally can add all these products to my website, but there is a huge flaw in this. When you are putting in the URL code, the product options don't show up and so you're stuck with one item with one color and size rather than having all these options on this one product.

𝓕𝓧𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓲𝔁𝓼
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación

17 de febrero de 2024

I truly love this App. Tejas and Lalit are very helpful. The response time to my emails are impeccable. They and the Team give great advice and are truly very helpful. I know I can truly depend on the Team for guidance to help make my Online Company a great success. Thank you.

REALISTIC MISSION-Faith & Nature
Thalia respondió 22 de febrero de 2024

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

29 de marzo de 2024

Absolutely great app.5 stars all day!!! Its so easy to use and they are always available. I do a lot of my website work in the middle of the night, so I thought I'd have to wait till normal working hours this was not the case with in 10 minutes they had my site up and ready to go. Any and all questions are answered promptly and beyond efficiently. Truly a great app.

MiSSTiFFS DESiGNS
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 8 de abril de 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

2 de marzo de 2024

this app is working perfectly fine.

Advance Variety Store
25 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 21 de marzo de 2024

9 de enero de 2024

This app works perfectly and is easy to use. Customer service is also great and they helped me get it set up, so everything went smoothly. They were also super responsive.
I just needed it for Amazon affiliate links as we sell our own products on our website and on Amazon. This was the perfect fix.

Carolina Coops Flock Shop

21 de febrero de 2024

The Spreadr Customer Service Team response very quickly, detected and solved my problem (which is actually not related to the App) in a very shot time. Many thanks!

LQWELL
Alemania
Alrededor de 21 horas usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 21 de marzo de 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!