Reseñas (1.669)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 89% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
9 de mayo de 2024

This app has given us more opportunity to sell Amazon products by adding a "buy on Amazon" button and it's also easy to use the app.
Another plus has been there quick service anytime we needed help, thank you!

Grip Support Store
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 17 de mayo de 2024

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

Fecha de modificación: 16 de julio de 2024

UPDATE: I've tested the app and it works exactly as it should. The dev team also added a search by title feature which makes this app untouchable by the rest. It's lightning fast, extremely capable, and now even easier to use. I tried all of the apps. This one is the best one in the Shopify App store for importing Amazon products to your store. They also updated my ATC button to match my theme and customized it. 100% recommend!

I haven't sold a product yet but I've imported many. Every little theme-related issue was resolved very quickly by the team. Their customer service is absolutely fantastic so I support this developer based on this. I'll try to remember to come back and update this (if I can) once some sales have come through but the setup experience has been great including theme adjustments and general questions I had about functionality. Solid.

mysticrebels
24 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 8 de julio de 2024

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

9 de julio de 2024

I just started using this, and it makes my life immeasurably easier. Also, I'm not technical, and their team was kind enough to install it on my sites with an open ticket.

Also, I'm not sure why I didn't realize this, but within my Shopify store, when I add a product through Spreadr, it automatically puts the photography into my Shopify images. So I can write blog posts and immediately add photos versus sourcing from elsewhere.

Wellness Wave
4 días usando la aplicación
9 de mayo de 2024

I absolutely love this app ! It makes importing products so easy.
My favorite part of this app is the customer service. They are the best. They are very patient and respond very quickly. I have had problems figuring some things out and they have been fabulous at helping me through everything. Love the customer service !
Your team is the best !!! Highly recommend !!

New Freedom
2 meses usando la aplicación

18 de julio de 2024

This app has really boosted our ability to sell Amazon products by adding a handy "Buy on Amazon" button. It's super easy to use, and their quick and helpful customer service has been a lifesaver whenever we needed assistance. Thank you for the fantastic support!

BB Branded
Canadá
8 días usando la aplicación
6 de junio de 2024

Support was blazing fast - basically replied within 1 hour
Even the basic plan is more than enough for most people and has insane value for money
5 stars

MAAS Traders
India
13 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 12 de junio de 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

Fecha de modificación: 23 de mayo de 2024

Just downloaded and began using right away, easy to use and adds that need boost to my product pages.

I have been using this app for a few weeks now and it is Excellent! Love the ease of use and the convenience it allows for importing product information.

KNin Marketing
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 17 de mayo de 2024

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

25 de junio de 2024

Highly recommend for listing products on shopify from Amazon A+

TapPrints Gallery
Nueva Zelanda
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 8 de julio de 2024

12 de mayo de 2024

I spent so much time trying to figure out how the View on Amazon button is visible for all the products imported via the Spreadr app and removing the add to cart button.. Support did it in less than a day. So quick, and pleasantly, and promptly responded to my email request.

The Last Detailz
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 17 de mayo de 2024

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

24 de abril de 2024

I can only repeat what others have said. I cannot stress enough how great the Amazon Importer Spreadr App is. I honestly don't know what I would have done without their highly competent service team. They are available 24/7 and always ready to assist whenever I needed help. Thank you, much appreciated!

Chocolate Gifts Heaven
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 17 de mayo de 2024

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.