Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 89% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
10 de noviembre de 2022

This app easily allows me to add products from my Amazon store into my Shopify store. I didn't know how to make certain changes to my shopping cart and the support team helped me out right away. Thank you for making it so easy for me!

ProShop Publishing
Thalia respondió 1 de diciembre de 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

15 de enero de 2023

This Amazon Importer Spreadr App is Amazing!! How easy and convenient. The support staff is very quick. I am extremely pleased!

TheKidzShop
Thalia respondió 16 de enero de 2023

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

27 de octubre de 2017

Its a little tricky if your like me and nit to sure but the set up guide is vety helpful hope i will get on with it.

Gs Gift Store
23 de junio de 2017

Really helped us expand our adult novelty business at TremblingWhispers.com

Refine Refresh
23 de marzo de 2023

very good thank you for app very good thank you for app very good thank you for app very good thank you for app very good than very good thank you for app k you for app

iukbox
Thalia respondió 21 de julio de 2023

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

29 de abril de 2018

It's easy to use.I am happy with the performance of the app.

Lotusbackflow
Bulgaria
1 de septiembre de 2018

Great product really easy to use.

Teststrap
12 de julio de 2022

Great app! Highly recommend it!!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

DoneDeal.AE
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Thalia respondió 22 de julio de 2022

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

28 de mayo de 2017

It's a great app and very easy to set up, I am surprised some, ppl,are hating, on,this,app.

Delwin
Canadá
9 de mayo de 2019

This app is Amazing!!! It makes everything easier! Can't believe I've only found out about it now.

Video Ricette Gruppi Sanguigni