Reseñas (1.662)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 89% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
13 de mayo de 2024

I can say without a doubt, the team at Spreadr is AMAZING. As a complete novice, I have found the process of setting up a Shopify Store in conjunction with Amazon is a little daunting. When I ran into an issue, I reached out to Spreadr Support and there response fixed my issue within an hour. They were fast, professional and most importantly listened to my issues and addressed the issue promptly. Without a doubt one of the best levels of customer service I have encountered in a very long time! I would highly recommend Spreadr to anyone looking to advance their business!

Fat Guy Scuba Supply
8 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 17 de mayo de 2024

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

24 de junio de 2024

I haven't sold a product yet but I've imported many. Every little theme-related issue was resolved very quickly by the team. Their customer service is absolutely fantastic so I support this developer based on this. I'll try to remember to come back and update this (if I can) once some sales have come through but the setup experience has been great including theme adjustments and general questions I had about functionality. Solid.

mysticrebels
2 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 8 de julio de 2024

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

15 de junio de 2024

The best of the best! I was looking for an application for Amazon affiliation. I was already using Outlink, but this takes automation to the next level! Products sync with Amazon, and prices and availability update automatically! I no longer have to worry about it. The support responds lightning fast! And they make code modifications to Shopify pages if needed. 5 stars! Outlink and Spreadr are two superb complementary applications that are extremely well-designed and reliable for affiliation!

Ultra Disc
Francia
5 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 8 de julio de 2024

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

8 de junio de 2024

So far this app is working great and when I needed help with the code I sent in a ticket and it was addressed right away. I will continue to use this app daily.

GT Outdoors Adventures
12 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 12 de junio de 2024

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

28 de mayo de 2024

Great app! Adding products is super easy, and the top-notch customer service quickly resolved an integration issue for me. Thank you Spreadr team!

Awaiting the Stork
25 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 12 de junio de 2024

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

25 de mayo de 2024

Perfect app for affiliates like myself. For every problem I encountered they solved it in few minutes. Fastest support I have ever seen. Keep up the good job.

iDeal.com
Italia
5 días usando la aplicación

13 de mayo de 2024

This is a great app that makes adding products super easy. Customer service is top notch. I sent them a request on a complicated integration issue and they implemented a solution quickly without any action on our end. Two thumbs up!

2Popular
Alrededor de 18 horas usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 17 de mayo de 2024

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

3 de abril de 2024

If you want to import products for amazon with markup or just for affiliate links this is the app for you added bonus awesome support team that answers any question you have within minutes totally worth it!

SaleSurfers
Países Bajos
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 8 de abril de 2024

13 de junio de 2024

Spreadr App is a steller shopify app for my business page. The Amazon Importer Spreadr App works seamlessly and efficiently. I am particularly impressed with their support staff. Any question I have is answered promptly and helpfully. I highly recommend!

Tribus Press Books
9 días usando la aplicación

19 de marzo de 2024

I appreciate this app a lot. It's easy to use and the customer service great, which is really important when you are a smaller firm like ours.

UMI (Urban Ministries, Inc.)
12 meses usando la aplicación