Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 89% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
25 de octubre de 2023

One of the best Amazon affiliate apps for an affiliate marketer to start their own business and earn money. The support staff is very supportive; they reply very fast and solve all your queries as fast as possible. I wish I knew about this app early in my life so that I could have my own online business. This app has all the features an individual needs to prosper in their online business.

GameHavenPro
India
11 días usando la aplicación

18 de noviembre de 2023

Excellent work guys. Very accurate et helpful. thanks.

Yavick's Choices
Canadá
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación

26 de enero de 2024

till now im enjoying using this app

DE_market place
Alemania
16 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 6 de febrero de 2024

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

16 de noviembre de 2023

it is worth it because you can add what products you want and when you want them.

EternityGoods
Reino Unido
5 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 6 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

31 de diciembre de 2023

This is the best and easiest app I've used. Awesome!!!

Jaydium
7 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 12 de enero de 2024

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

30 de septiembre de 2023

Their support was fast and fantastic as I got this setup for my theme migration after I couldn't figure it out. The app has worked great for the last 5 years on the old theme too! For any amazon affiliates, this is great!

Store: Encompassrl.com

Encompass RL
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación

27 de octubre de 2023

Great App, extremely helpful if you want to make an Amazon Affiliate Store or add Amazon Affiliates to your existing store. Saves a lot of money. Absolutely outstanding: The support is extremely fast and super helpful - overall I highly recommend Spreadr and say thanks to the team for their help!

Boardgamez
Alemania
9 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 2 de noviembre de 2023

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

22 de noviembre de 2023

Super easy to use and user friendly love this app.

Easyfine
Canadá
7 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 6 de diciembre de 2023

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

1 de enero de 2024

Good

Gift Guide
China
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 12 de enero de 2024

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

29 de octubre de 2023

Love this app. Integrations work like a charm just as they mentioned. You can have both buttons "View on Amazon" and/or "Add to cart" depending on your requirements. I had some issues in the beginning displaying both buttons but the amazing staff took care of it for me. They did all the integrations for me on my Shopify Theme page. Customer support was fast and professional. Couldn't be more satisfied and happier with this app. Keep up the good work team!

Kay B Goods
4 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 2 de noviembre de 2023

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!