Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 89% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 14 de noviembre de 2023

Amazing customer service - lightning fast and highly effective. Especially I would like to thank Gaurav S, Lalit and Rupali. They did a great job!

Hundertwerk
27 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 6 de diciembre de 2023

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

16 de noviembre de 2023

it is worth it because you can add what products you want and when you want them.

EternityGoods
Reino Unido
5 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 6 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

30 de septiembre de 2023

Their support was fast and fantastic as I got this setup for my theme migration after I couldn't figure it out. The app has worked great for the last 5 years on the old theme too! For any amazon affiliates, this is great!

Store: Encompassrl.com

Encompass RL
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación

25 de octubre de 2023

One of the best Amazon affiliate apps for an affiliate marketer to start their own business and earn money. The support staff is very supportive; they reply very fast and solve all your queries as fast as possible. I wish I knew about this app early in my life so that I could have my own online business. This app has all the features an individual needs to prosper in their online business.

GameHavenPro
India
11 días usando la aplicación

22 de noviembre de 2023

Super easy to use and user friendly love this app.

Easyfine
Canadá
7 días usando la aplicación

Fecha de modificación: 5 de abril de 2024

I can only emphasize what others have written. The Amazon Importer Spreadr App is excellent. In my case, I really do not know what I would have done without their very competent service team. The Amazon Importer Spreadr App team make sure that you know that they are there for you 24/7 when you need assistance. I received replies from an extremely patient customer service team who always took the time to answer every question asked by me. The Amazon Spreadr App is excellent and fulfills every Shopify Store owners dreams. It is not only affordable and easy to download but also of outstanding quality. 5 Stars earned.

PEACHES DAYS. As a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising.
Thalia respondió 8 de abril de 2024

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

21 de enero de 2024

me encanta

DecorStorm
12 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 6 de febrero de 2024

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

27 de octubre de 2023

Great App, extremely helpful if you want to make an Amazon Affiliate Store or add Amazon Affiliates to your existing store. Saves a lot of money. Absolutely outstanding: The support is extremely fast and super helpful - overall I highly recommend Spreadr and say thanks to the team for their help!

Boardgamez
9 días usando la aplicación
Thalia respondió 2 de noviembre de 2023

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

10 de marzo de 2024

Rupali,
The service is amazing. I reached out to help and service quickly responded and handled the situation from start to finish. And he took the extra step to make sure it was right for me. Best service experience ever. I'm happy I joined Spreadr App! I had no idea how to use the affiliate link and how to get it into my store it wasn't working. And he made it happen and sent me a followup note to make sure all was good. Excellent Service!!

Ultimate Lux Shine
Thalia respondió 21 de marzo de 2024

13 de marzo de 2024

I started using this app yesterday. Great app! I have not had any problems with it's use. Everything is pretty automatic and support set up the Amazon button for me within the hour after I emailed support. It saved me a lot of time. I have an Amazon affiliate website. I was able to set up my about 100 affiliate products and links within the hour. Great app!!! I have the pro version. Much more affordable than a lot of the apps here.

WELLNESS WARRIORS™