Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

FishingHut

I would like to know if this app supports dropshipping. And if so, do I have to plug in the customers personal information to ship the item to them? Or does the app automatically plug in their info? thanks

April 12, 2021

Thanks for writing and trying out the app in the first place.

Hundreds of merchants are using the app for dropshipping. We will be glad to answer your queries at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com.

emerysolene

I just start using this app so I am on my free trial, so far it seems very easy to use and the support was quick to help

March 22, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

Interlude Musicals

The quality of imported Product Images are really good. Thank you so much Spreadr Team. Spreadr is the best app for amazon products listings import to your shopify store.

vibrant-style

it is very much helpful for affilate marketer like me.i am very much thankful to this wonderful app
regards

Crudge

great app to sale trusting products, but it doesn't set-up or show how to set-up other options if the product comes in different sizes, or color.

Moes Furniture

i do love this app help me done alot of work,
easy to use
simple
keep it up
should everyone used for amazon

seproteger.fr

Nous sommes très satisfait avec application. Je recommande a tout le monde
avec Spreadr application.

UNCCORG STORE

Esta es muy buena aplicación te ofrece poder vender productos únicos y gestionarlos con facilidad. Verdaderamente estamos encantados con el servicio que nos ofrece Spreadr App.

Big-Doggie-Depot

awesome and simple, cant wait to start making some independent money as a partner with the biggest thing in the us amazon

BuywTrust

I IT WONDERFUL APP SO FRIENDLY SO EASY SO PRO IT SAVE MY TIME I RELAY LIKE IT AND I RECOMMEND ALL WORLD TO USE IT

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8