Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

actionowonline

I'm totally in love with this app, I wish that I'd known about it sooner!
This has saved me days of product image and description uploads from the old "Copy and paste method". It's instantaneous as you start selling your products on Shopify straight away. Good work guys!

Mary Jane Toolbox

Hi I Use this app for amazon associates it works perfect thank you for awesome customer service ! Very nice application

elaptops

Perfect app ever. It helps you to import products easily from Amazon. So far so good. I like it, I recommend you to try this app in your shopify store

Berry Patch Boutique

Love this app! Works great! Love adding products from Amazon that fit my store niche! Customer service was very responsive and helpful when I had questions.

downjackets

I was recommended this app by a friend, I wish I knew about it earlier. A no non-sense app for Amazon affiliates. So far it has been like a breeze. The guides are super helpful. I combine it with dropshipping to have alternative income.

Shopingiff

Very good application I would recommend it to all my friends it is very intuitive and easy to understand I am very interested

ChamoritaMomma's Boutique

5 STARS PLUS MORE!
Customer care is out of this world! Courteous, quick responses!
GET THE APP NOW!I

Radiant Life Essentials

This app is easy to use with the Amazon Associates program. Customer service and tech support are superb. I was struggling to get the correct button to integrate on to my store and the developer worked all day to fix it for me. Response time to my request for support and emails was less than an hour. Thanks a bunch!

Partylovin

I used this app to help with my Amazon Affiliate. So far it has been the best app I ever used. The Team are a great support in any question I had. Very easy to use... Just love this app!...

Bags R Us

Product descriptions are imported in a nice format. Easy to use. We get new affiliate income to go with dropshipping revenue. Perfect app for Amazon.