Amazon Importer ‑ Spreadr App

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Modern Home Serenity

Time spent using app About 2 months

Modern Home Serenity

Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy To Use. The ability to copy/paste links to get your store up and running makes importing pretty simple. Thanks

LowPrice Summit

This is an awesome app! I use this for my shopify site. I am very pleased, it's very easy to import products.

Coendy

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 5 hours

I installed this software, tested it, and found that it was really nice and makes it easily to import products from amazon

shop.mompreneur.buzz

Time spent using app About 2 years

I am in awe as to how smooth this app is! Total time-saver! I wanted to round out our educational products with inspirations from my team even though we don't produce these we should be making a commission on our recommendations. Once the 3-step set up is complete adding the products to your shopify mix is so effortless!

Mz Patchouli's CBD Emporium

Time spent using app About 1 year

I couldn't not review this Spreadr app. It is my favorite app and I have many. My website is looking like I must be pretty smart. Ha! Thank you, for this.

Mochicakult

Location Australia

great easy to use friendly and fast team response i hope to use this app for long time
was very hard to get a app that do this and charge is low witch suits my budget once again i hope to continuous using this app and try more of its features

A Sound Heart LLC

This app by far the best I found to transfer information on products. Thank you! I found it compatible with Shopify.

EMAPRODUCTS

Perfect App, just what I was looking for, it is very easy to set up and use, the instructions are clear and you can get help if do not understand. nice and easy!!.

POMA-STORE

Location France
Time spent using app About 4 hours

I used this app to add chossen products from amazon and it work very well.
I only dont find how to select all the colors choice and sizes for one product.
The app do not import all ! But only one product in one color choice.
For exemple if i try to import a Ski cap i import true ur app only one color not all of them proposed by the seller

please tell me how ?