Amazon Importer ‑ Spreadr App

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

BidtheGoods

The original integration of the coding can be intimidating at first glance but just follow the steps Spreadr lays out for you in the first step (first time I tried I didn't and may have popped a few blood vessels in the process), take your time to find the right place, input the code after you've copied it, save and you'll be good to go. This is legitimately a great app and the team clearly took the time to make it as user friendly and analytically superior as possible so don't miss out, take your time and you'll be smiling when you can start adding the products. Good luck!

December 18, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

Livinglikeastar

I used this app for the first time. It is pretty easy to use and import products from amazon. I recommended it.

December 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

lamasionenette

A very, very helpful application for affiliates but also great and a very helpful customer service ! I highly recommend!

December 8, 2021

dollarregistry1

I have used the app for a few day it is providing an easy transfer of my Amazon affiliate products so far so go.

December 8, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Grand Cru Gourmet

I struggled initially in installing the app, but the stellar customer service melted all doubts away. I'm off and running! Highly recommended.

November 29, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

Hula Moon Conjure

I LOVE this app! I appreciate all the wonderful features that it has! Thank you, Spreaadr Team!!! <3

October 28, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Vinyl for less Canada

Wow, the app does an incredible job and works flawlessly. Had to reach support for a question, got answers in no time (even on a weekend) and they have been incredibly helpful. Honestly one of the best app and support team i've experienced in the shopify app store !

October 6, 2021

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

AwesomeProductFound

Excellent support. Thanks guys. Had a small issue, emailed. Came back 15 minutes later, issue resolved perfectly. Keep up the great work.

October 2, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

Rehabilitation Health

This app works very well and as described. The support has been phenomenal, every response is met quickly and they have always had a solution.

October 2, 2021

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Dragon Dorado

Great app, very easy to use and if you need help the staff will help you very quicly! I recomend it 100% !

September 25, 2021