Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Competitive24

Great app to use for your store. Just wish they had reviews to link to to my Shopify store. Please make this happen.

DOZNOW

It is a good app so far don't know all of its functionality yet used it to import single from amazon

Meditate Better

Easy to add Amazon products for affiliate commissions. Imports the description, which you can then modify, and lets you automate price changes. Would love a notification option for out-of-stock conditions and such, and someday someone is going to make a killing when they automate the fulfillment process. Still a great app. (I'd also like to see all of the selections go into a shopping cart, after which the "buy" option sends the list to Amazon--but no one does that...)

Avi Elysé

I love it. Best way to push my products. It made my work easier by dropshipping amazon items on my page. Thank you Team Spreadr

Next Level Boutique

Once I figured out how to use it, it was very easy to add products. I wil see how it goes and will update my review.

Inner Outer Aesthetics

one of the most useful tools for Shopify this is a must-have for amazon affiliates and other e-commerce

Lazari Rugs

I love it. It allows to do in 2 seconds what I was supposed to do in 2 hours. Good job. It is the perfect app for amazon affilates.

Aribamart

So far, the app has proven to work really great for us. BUT, the main reason I decided to give 5 stars is because the customer service is outstanding!

Aussie Rules

Amazing app. Unbelievable how easy it is to import Amazon items. We never knew about Amazon Associate before installing this app. Looks promising.

Unique Custom Displays

This app does exactly what I want. It's everything I needed to start my online store. Thank you very much!