Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Rockstar Sports Apparel

i really like this app because its so well designed and super easy to navigate. Im so exited for this opportunity, i told all my friends and family about it. Thankyou for your hard work and determination

May 4, 2021

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

thecoffeeandteaplace

It been working fine for me thus far. All products that are downloaded at my store come without any problems. So it works great.

April 4, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

Lap O Luxury

keep doing such a great job,looking forward for wat is to come and exsited to pack the comming tasks together

April 4, 2021

CribTech

Simple to set up and use. Great UI, Well Designed Dev's! the other thing i like, is they included an amazon product search in app

April 1, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of using the Spreadr app.

Nadia's Ventures

I haven't used the app just yet but it is fairly easy to import products from Amazon to my store. I'm excited to be an affiliate.

March 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Hawkmarket

i don't know why the variations with images not coming while importing from amazon variable products

March 23, 2021

Thank you for the review.

I have emailed you with respect to your query. For more information, you may write to us at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com

Fearless Motivation LLC

Im very extremely happy about this app. I just began my affiliate journey and you guys made it that much easier for me as a beginner.

March 21, 2021

SoFloLoco

I just started using this app to help boost earnings in addition to what I design and offer. It has been easy so far and I don't feel like a tech dummy trying to figure it out.

March 21, 2021

Trilla USB Grooves

Wow - the customer service is one many could learn from. Answered my email requested within minutes - problem resolved completely remotely in less than 5 minutes. Impressed to say the least. Peace of mind at it's finest. Will SPREADR the word!! Great app for my store - connectr....im coming for you next!

March 19, 2021

Thanks for dropping in a lovely review for us. You totally made our day! Happy to know you liked working with us.

DonessVille Doggie Delights

The customer service is on point and second to none. Emailed request - response within 5 minutes - problem solved 10 minutes after pulling my hair out. Nice to know that the app have gurus on hand to help and ACTION immediately! Thanks...i plan to SPREADR the word indeed!!

March 19, 2021