Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

A Sound Heart LLC

This app by far the best I found to transfer information on products. Thank you! I found it compatible with Shopify.

EMAPRODUCTS

Perfect App, just what I was looking for, it is very easy to set up and use, the instructions are clear and you can get help if do not understand. nice and easy!!.

POMA-STORE

I used this app to add chossen products from amazon and it work very well.
I only dont find how to select all the colors choice and sizes for one product.
The app do not import all ! But only one product in one color choice.
For exemple if i try to import a Ski cap i import true ur app only one color not all of them proposed by the seller

please tell me how ?
lpvshops@gmail.com

Bluepawer Pets

It is very good than I am especting!

This APP is very easy to ues, and I like to use it for running my online store!

Shefanc.com

At first I had an issue with the amazon button, but that was just because I forgot to place the code on my theme. This guy video on youtube help out placing it in the theme. https://youtu.be/-nIqfmj_Hhg

Connectricians

I rarely write reviews, but the Spreadr Team (especially Ankit) and their Shopify App are an amazing combo. They are timely, knowledgeable, and go above and beyond expectations. This application works flawlessly. It's surprisingly nice to have a Shopify App that always works. There's a reason this App is #1 in its area - look no further.

Hermm

Easy and fast usage. Excellent app. I like very much the layout and how easy is to import products. It is very understandable for beginners.

The Ali Caverne

I use the app to help me with my affiliate amazon business and to be honest without the app I would never been able to run it.

J'Cshoppee'r

I love it! I have a wonderful experience using this app! More blessings! I hope that every online store could have this app just like what I have today! Buy it, it's worth it!

Scoot City

Fantastic App, I have my own website and products listed on Amazon, was unaware I could link the 2 like this. Fantastic