Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Eltern vom Mars Shop

A very great app. Is easy to use and works flawlessly. But what impressed me most was the quick and professional help of the team when I had a question or problem. Thank you guys!

Modern Home Serenity

Easy To Use. The ability to copy/paste links to get your store up and running makes importing pretty simple. Thanks

Modern Home Serenity

LowPrice Summit

This is an awesome app! I use this for my shopify site. I am very pleased, it's very easy to import products.

Coendy

I installed this software, tested it, and found that it was really nice and makes it easily to import products from amazon

shop.mompreneur.buzz

I am in awe as to how smooth this app is! Total time-saver! I wanted to round out our educational products with inspirations from my team even though we don't produce these we should be making a commission on our recommendations. Once the 3-step set up is complete adding the products to your shopify mix is so effortless!

Mz Patchouli's CBD Emporium

I couldn't not review this Spreadr app. It is my favorite app and I have many. My website is looking like I must be pretty smart. Ha! Thank you, for this.

Mochicakult

great easy to use friendly and fast team response i hope to use this app for long time
was very hard to get a app that do this and charge is low witch suits my budget once again i hope to continuous using this app and try more of its features

A Sound Heart LLC

This app by far the best I found to transfer information on products. Thank you! I found it compatible with Shopify.

EMAPRODUCTS

Perfect App, just what I was looking for, it is very easy to set up and use, the instructions are clear and you can get help if do not understand. nice and easy!!.