Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Galaxy-of-Gore

This is such a brilliant way for sellers to offer rare items with great prices and shipping! Definitely recommend!

BESTSALES ONLINE

a+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ good product

olive-i & co

5 star on ease of use. my first time so dunno results yet. I prefer this than other apps I tried though.

PDX READING SPECIALIST

This app has been fantastic for adding books from Amazon to my store, pdxreadingspecialist.com. I literally copy the amazon product link for an item, paste it into the Spreadr App, and about five seconds later it is ready to post in my store, complete with the photos and copy.

ØffGrid.ca

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app....Works as advertised. Slick programming. Very nice.
Review body

The Candle Daddy

I am really enjoying this app! I recommend utilizing some youtube tutorials to help guide you thru it.

KartersPlayground

This app is easy to use and makes it easy to add new products to my website kartersplayground.com. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone else using Shopify.

Discount Deal Day

I found this app easy to use and setup.. I have enjoy using this to make task simple, quick, and easy .. thanks

keystonedeals-

GREAT APP I LOVE,IT WOULD BE NICE IF I CAN IMPORT THE VARIANTS AND ALL SIZES,OTHER THAN GREAT APP FOR AMAZON AFFILIATE PROGRAM

DECO DESIGN PAS CHER

Super apps ! d'une simplicité déconcertante à l'utilisation. Merci à toute l'équipe.
PS. Preneur de la même chose pour d'autres sites type Ebay, Cdiscount, etc ...