Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Bee Keeper Basics

I am enjoying this app. I wanted to incorporate Amazon Affiliate products into my Shopify store and blog but I couldn't find an easy and automated way to do it. I saw a review for Spreadr and gave the free trial a go. I decided to stay on as a paid user.

Mugambo Yoga Markets

This app is awesome! It makes importing products from Amazon to Shopify store super easy. The only reason why I did not give it five star ranking is because it lacks provision to set up price mark-up when used for drop-shipping. I would therefore like to advise the developers to add the features for setting up profit margin when one decides to import products for drop-shipping. You can see some of the products imported using this app at https://www.mugambo-global-resources.com/amazon-products

Wonderful Tees

I enjoy this app it works well

5tik

App makes it simple to import from Amazon

Wizard Tv Box

Easy to install and set up... Brilliant

Mr Mrs Home

I used this app for my site, https://www.MrMrsHome.com
I like this app. It works great!

Titian Boutique

This app is great and pretty simple to use. I added a bunch of products to my store through this app. I don't have to buy them and keep inventory. I have now experienced some issues with the app for some reason with price changes and keeping things up to date on my website though. I will have to work with it more for a full review.

Tannc

It is alright. Just the photos sync sometimes will not right. Need to improve.

Colour icon in amazon will also upload to product photos in shopify.

Moebla

The app does its job. Importing affiliate products from Amazon is really easy. The only thing I had to fix on my end was that all the different formats of incoming images were destroying my thumbnail grid. After we forced the images to be displayed within a certain area of the thumb's real estate everything is fine.

Bushwacker Outdoors Gear

It's an fantastic app that makes listing stock so much easier. I highly comment it.