Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Laura Milman

Awesome app! I believe Spreadr will only keep getting better.

Cutestop

This app did not perform what it is saying it does, at least for my store!
It doesn't add a View on Amazon button and, just imports the product (without the variants) into Shopify the whole transaction happens on Shopify!

Correction:
So although the app alters the template but some more customization needed, and for my theme it was more customization than explained in the guide, specially for the Quick View button to work properly.

La Zino

this application works great!!!

Gumboandcherie

Great! This app is helpful and easy to use

Goldwaterfirm Assoc

giving it a go for trial hopes are high

Bee Keeper Basics

I am enjoying this app. I wanted to incorporate Amazon Affiliate products into my Shopify store and blog but I couldn't find an easy and automated way to do it. I saw a review for Spreadr and gave the free trial a go. I decided to stay on as a paid user.

Mugambo Yoga Markets

This app is awesome! It makes importing products from Amazon to Shopify store super easy. The only reason why I did not give it five star ranking is because it lacks provision to set up price mark-up when used for drop-shipping. I would therefore like to advise the developers to add the features for setting up profit margin when one decides to import products for drop-shipping. You can see some of the products imported using this app at https://www.mugambo-global-resources.com/amazon-products

Wonderful Tees

I enjoy this app it works well

5tik

App makes it simple to import from Amazon

Wizard Tv Box

Easy to install and set up... Brilliant