Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Bluepawer Pets

It is very good than I am especting!

This APP is very easy to ues, and I like to use it for running my online store!

Shefanc.com

At first I had an issue with the amazon button, but that was just because I forgot to place the code on my theme. This guy video on youtube help out placing it in the theme. https://youtu.be/-nIqfmj_Hhg

Connectricians

I rarely write reviews, but the Spreadr Team (especially Ankit) and their Shopify App are an amazing combo. They are timely, knowledgeable, and go above and beyond expectations. This application works flawlessly. It's surprisingly nice to have a Shopify App that always works. There's a reason this App is #1 in its area - look no further.

Hermm

Easy and fast usage. Excellent app. I like very much the layout and how easy is to import products. It is very understandable for beginners.

The Ali Caverne

I use the app to help me with my affiliate amazon business and to be honest without the app I would never been able to run it.

J'Cshoppee'r

I love it! I have a wonderful experience using this app! More blessings! I hope that every online store could have this app just like what I have today! Buy it, it's worth it!

Scoot City

Fantastic App, I have my own website and products listed on Amazon, was unaware I could link the 2 like this. Fantastic

Shanty Natural

If a describe in just 3 words, i would say: totally f*kn awesome! =D , but i can't, so i will do in more than just 3 words, this is a really good app, easy to use, easy to set up, and easy to sit it back and make sales, love it!

Seedleme

The support is exceptional. I am very pleased. Well done. I would reccomend this app. Thanks for getting back to me on every issue and even offering to assist with backend issues.

QUALFORT

Very good plugins, technical support staff is also very good, timely response, efficiency and high.10,000 likes!