Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Premier Laser Creations

Great App! It makes it so easy to add products! The best thing is its an awesome time saver! Thanks again, I will recommend to everyone!

AfricanDiasporaShop.com

The app overall works great! I use it to add variety to my products offered and to offer products I don't have access to through my suppliers. The integrates well with both BigCommerce and Shopify. The cost of the apps various plans is economical and works well for someone just starting out.

magazzinostore

I like this app so far, Time will tell, but the ease of it is positive and its not hard to use. It is a bargain and productive. Great for my affiliate program

Also Good

Just phenomenal. They've thought of everything, wonderful support, great value, and truly no better way to make an Amazon affiliate store. Bravo

BPiC Store

I used this app to help me find products on amazon.com. I really like how it does. It would be nice if it did better.

LUHVO

Super easy to use, awesome! Support is super helpful!!! I had an issue with a display feature and within an hour they replied and personally changed the code!

actionowonline

I'm totally in love with this app, I wish that I'd known about it sooner!
This has saved me days of product image and description uploads from the old "Copy and paste method". It's instantaneous as you start selling your products on Shopify straight away. Good work guys!

Mary Jane Toolbox

Hi I Use this app for amazon associates it works perfect thank you for awesome customer service ! Very nice application

elaptops

Perfect app ever. It helps you to import products easily from Amazon. So far so good. I like it, I recommend you to try this app in your shopify store

Berry Patch Boutique

Love this app! Works great! Love adding products from Amazon that fit my store niche! Customer service was very responsive and helpful when I had questions.