Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Cheapy Chino

IM LIKING THIS! so far so good, i hope it works great

Exclusively You Fashions

I like this app. Very easy to link amazon products.

Maspormenos Sales

Excellent application strongly recommended:)

Smartphoneslinq

awesome and helpful app for boosting sales. And it's so easy to use. It will boost your sales for sure!

Crystamatic Pop

This App has really saved me some time and is making my inventory build morw feasible in a timely manner.

Janis Boutique Nd Hair

I just installed the app and guess what i really love this app just perfect for my drop shipped business

Tropically Inclined

I've gotten off to a rocky start with this app, but the developer has been FANTASTIC and is helping me work through the issues which can only help everyone who is using this app. Some important things anyone using Spreadr needs to be aware of:

When you list Amazon products, under "Visibility" DO NOT check the boxes for Facebook, Pinterest, etc. - ONLY check "Online Store." On other sales channels, buyers will see an "add to cart" or "add to bag" button not a "view on Amazon" button. If they purchase an item, the checkout will go through Shopify, not Amazon and you will be paid, not Amazon.

Amazon products will be converted to buyable pins if you use the Pinterest sales channel. (You can pin items from your web site - not a problem) You may have the same problem with Instagram depending on the app that you use to create a buy button.

Second issue: When products are added using Spreadr, a tag is automatically created for "Amazon Affiliate." I was told by an Amazon rep that this violates the affiliate agreement - it's a trademarked term. My account was shut down. The developer is removing the tag, but you have to go through your existing products and remove it.

This app has great potential and the developer is incredibly responsive as far as working out the bugs (and an all-around really nice guy!) Just be aware of issues that can crop up so you can avoid the problems I've had.

Abodify

A very unique and useful app. Allows me to add inventory to my store fast and efficiently and using a huge trusted brand like amazon to source my products! Thanks guys for creating such a cool app!

Electronics Phones Ect

Works great, quick and easy, had no time starting up and get going with this app, could not be any easier.

Lavishcartell