Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Amazononian Treats

Flawless app. Always works. Its my fifth store with this app. Unbelievable how easy it is to use and add products. Best app if you are looking to add Amazon affiliate products.

Giftsfiber

This is a super awesome app!!! It makes pulling in items from Amazon so easy and effortless... The support team of Spreadr is also very friendly and they helped me out in every step in setting up my store. They deserve a standing ovation!!!.... Highly recommended app.....Five stars !!!

Edible-Planet

App works great. Used it to populate our store with Amazon garden items and it did a superb job. Highly recommend!

XockShop.Com

Love the staff! Super fast! Best platform. I am still learning but already very impressed by the service. 5*****

Premier Laser Creations

Great App! It makes it so easy to add products! The best thing is its an awesome time saver! Thanks again, I will recommend to everyone!

AfricanDiasporaShop.com

The app overall works great! I use it to add variety to my products offered and to offer products I don't have access to through my suppliers. The integrates well with both BigCommerce and Shopify. The cost of the apps various plans is economical and works well for someone just starting out.

magazzinostore

I like this app so far, Time will tell, but the ease of it is positive and its not hard to use. It is a bargain and productive. Great for my affiliate program

Also Good

Just phenomenal. They've thought of everything, wonderful support, great value, and truly no better way to make an Amazon affiliate store. Bravo

BPiC Store

I used this app to help me find products on amazon.com. I really like how it does. It would be nice if it did better.

LUHVO

Super easy to use, awesome! Support is super helpful!!! I had an issue with a display feature and within an hour they replied and personally changed the code!