Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer | Reviews

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

dynashi

Very good app and I will recommend anyone to give it a try, it is very easy to install and you receive support

Alpha Port 2 Port, Inc.

I found the App to be very user friendly . Just one click and it will up load your products very easily. I will use this App for all of my Amazon imports Thank You

IJWBShop

So far, so good. Downloaded the App a few hours ago. Had some issues with integration. Emailed support and they helped me out very quickly. I am loving how easy it is to transfer products from Amazon onto your Shopify store. They take all the guess work out and this app will save you 100+ hours of work!

Sipharis

One of the best apps I have. This app allows my business to stay competitive in my industry. Best of all my customers enjoy this app. I really like how fast and easy this app is to use. I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to find great quality products to operate a successful Dropshipping business. This app also makes it much easier for new Dropshipers to find products if finding a reliable supplier becomes difficult.

Health & Beauty Collective

Excellent app with very helpful and quick support. I requested a custom feature and they implemented it within the HOUR!

Vitamins Emporium

This app is great for adding products directly from Amazon to Shopify. The template is accurate and may require a little tweaking in Shopify but it generally is very good...and way faster than a manual or scrape copy.

TOUT SHOPPING

the application is really great you can import amazon products very easily I love I recommend this application that will delight you

Recuerdos De los 80s

Excelent, easy to use. Very Friendly. 100% Recomended. For the begginers in shopify . For the moment is a good app.

Les Foroc

This app is really great for importing products from amazon to my store. the support is really fast and useful.

The Frum Shopping Mall

It's been over a month now since I downloaded this app, and I could not be more happy with it. First and foremost, their customer service is stellar. I have 19 apps on my Shopify store, and Spreadr has the best customer service from all of them, by far! They answer you quickly, clearly, and go above and beyond to help you out. I would give them 100 stars for their customer service.
Regarding the actual app, it's phenomenal. I use it for my Amazon affiliate store. I use the chrome extension that Spreadr offers, and it's very convenient. (You can also use it the standard way from your Shopify dashboard, but I personally find the extension to be more convenient.) Anytime I want to import an item from amazon, I just click on the extension, it uploads everything, including photos, and then it gives me the option to edit it. There's also many customization that I enjoy, such as editing the 'buy' button to say what I want it to so, and more.
I recommend this app to anyone with an Amazon affiliate store. From my experience, Spreadr is the best in the business.