Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Absolute Aesthetics

Helped out a lot to add some much needed aesthetics products on our site!

Elite T Shirt Designs

Great app so far I like how easy it is to navigate. Only took me a few short minutes.

Venture Modern

I love how easy they make it for you to add Amazon products to your site!

Aspire Vapes Uk

Love it the app is easy to use and can get straight to it with minimal set up.
definitely recommended

Tenh

I only started using this app recently but so far so good.

Attacoin

Love this app - we use it at our www.attacoin.com store. Come visit for employee appreciation ideas!

My Vegan Vanity

This is the only Shopify app that does exactly want I want it to - use amazon afiliate links on inventory. Currently, you can only import one link at a time but I can't wait for a group import capability!

Eisen Supply Co

Very Easy to use. Just started but so far so good. Give it a try.

Bruton Motor Sports

This is one of the best apps I have ever seen. It's easy to use, works like a charm and we're very happy with it. I highly recommend you try it you won't be sorry.

Oculusfps

Great app and support!
I installed this app less than 1 week ago, and it's already paying off.
Benefits include an improved visibility (SEO), greater offering to potential customers, and an added revenue stream that wasn't there before.
In just 3 days I've already referred 3 customers who purchases items on Amazon.com. It's not much but it's a great start IMO.
Highly recommended for those looking to app that extra revenue stream as long as it doesn't interfere with your overall strategy.

Edit: I can't say enough about this app. If it wasn't for the app I would not have known about the Amazon affiliate program.
After less than 1 month of installing and publishing products to my site, I now have almost 50 ordered items through my affiliate link. The pro version of the app has already paid for itself many times over!