Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Little Moo Baby Boutique

The app is broken. People where checking out on my webpage. Deleted everything. Plus from what I gather, what they are doing here is not allowed

April 10, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We sincerely apologize if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us. We’d love to talk to you more about your issues and hear your input so we can work on it. If you want to speak to us, you may reach our team at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com and we will be there to answer right away.

To prevent users from checking out Amazon products you have to add the Spreadr integration code on your site. The integration guide is available in the dashboard. If you prefer we can assist you in placing the integration code.

The app is designed adhering to Amazon guidelines. If there is anything specific we would like to discuss with you. Our entire focus is helping merchants make new income partnering with Amazon.

Maximalist Candy

I'm FURIOUS that you sold this APP as a gateway for Amazon. YOU ARE NOT AN APPROVED GATEWAY FOR AMAZON.. If you call AMAZON.. they will TELL YOU.. SPREADR VIOLATES the terms of the Affiliate program. NOT only that .. it imports products with Static Pricing.. AND gives people the understanding that this works.. YOU WAISTED HOURS OF MY TIME.. And I am absolutely furious that not only Shopify would allow this into their app store and recommend it.. but even more so that Spreadr continues to think that listing products with no pricing AND have a button that says.. Click here for availability ... is PATHETIC..

THIS IS A COMPLETE "F" for integration and you are selling a false truth.

SHAME

Amazing A.F. Artwork

2nd time this app has priced things wrong on my website. not very happy. called into shopify about app, and no number to call to verify with spreadr please call me spreadr this app is fucking up.

ZenYogaHealth

You might be lucky and not get banned from Amazon. I wasn't. Never made a single sale but Amazon has banned my account and so far has not even responded to any of my attempts to communicate with them. Be warned!!!!

ShopIrelynIsland

this app violates amazon’s guidelines, If amazon finds out,your associates account will be shutdown

Ahma's Pain Cream

This app does not meet the Amazon Affiliate requirements because it forces a fixed price onto the products in violation of the TOS . Buying the higher priced level to "sync" the products still does not meet Amazon requirements. This app caused us to lose our Amazon Affiliate account.

Lees krazy tees

This app does not recommend dropshipping and doesn't give clear instructions as on how to do it. It mainly talks about how you can make affiliate commissions though amazon associate program.. Which is a complete waste of my time. I would lose money using this app.

The Gear Attic

Shopify should be ashamed of itself for allowing this app without a huge warning! It is against Amazon policy to use the Amazon Affiliates program to list items on an ecommerce website. It is intended to be used on non ecommerce sites to place advertisements to the products on Amazon and using the program otherwise will get your terminated from Amazon and good luck getting back on!

Catsypetsy

They charged me the next month I deleted the app, BECAUSE I COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING USEFUL, and refuse to issue a refund. I feel so ashamed to get charged for getting nothing. STAY AWAY FROM THAT APP.

Wearable Fashion

Had it on my store, but removed it shortly after. Sure, it's easy to install and to use. But it sends YOUR customer away from YOUR STORE onto amazon's website. If only it worked like AliExpress or Oberlo, THEN it would be a great app.

Previous 1 3