Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Game Gear

Why change my "Add to Cart" button to "View on Amazon"?! I'm a Shopify seller, not only an amazon associate! Stupid design!

May 31, 2021

This is an unfair review from folks at gamegear.net. The app is very flexible and can be configured with all the 3 options:

1. Only 'Add to Cart' button
2. Only 'View on Amazon' button
3. Both 'Add to Cart' and 'View on Amazon' buttons.

We have emailed you with instructions on how to do it and are awaiting a reply. It is also clearly mentioned in our documentation.

SALTY CLAWS LLC.

Had issues setting up, support did help with that and that's where it was left. I tried import from Amazon continued to deny and recieved no support issued 2 request for support no response. Their image quality is terrible!! They cant give support for AMAZON IMPORT " button canceled before the expiration of free trial and still charged for entire month after I deleted the APP, The amazon button is still present on my store. I contacted the support, but they didn't help me out. AVOID!!

December 14, 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Our sincere apologies if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us.

I have rechecked our ticketing system and did not find any email from your account. Otherwise, we usually reply within a few hours.

Anyways, we have now sent you an email- you can simply reply and we will assist you with all the issues (check spam box for email support@spreadr.freshdesk.com.)

We will be happy to help.

Pressure Cooker Accessories

Just stay away from these support folks. One of the worst. I had a shopify store that had to be paused and all my customer emails got stuck with this app. There is no way to retrieve your customer data. Nice way for these folks to block you if you dont pay them. What a rip off

November 11, 2020

There clearly seems to be a misunderstanding.

1. We do not have any refund request for the store pressure-cooker-accessories.myshopify.com
2. Our app never collects customer emails at any point in time.
3. It is impossible for us to block any store.

Looks like this review is intended for some other app.

If you have any questions, email us at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com - we're happy to help.

I am a member, Open the app and it always shows One more step page.
I cant use Spreadr. Please tell me what to do.

Saving & Deal Seeker

I can't open this app now, what's wrong?
i can't open site: https://spreadr.co
is there anyone to help?
i am a paid user, i sen't u email yesterday, but got no answer.

July 20, 2020

We checked the account for your store savingearning.com and found everything to be working alright. Our team also sent you an email asking for more information but did not get any reply. Can you please check your spam box?

Thank you for trusting Spreadr and we're glad that you continue to use the app to import Amazon products even today.

Our sincere apologies if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us.

Anndreti

HOW THIS APP GET THIS HIGHT RATING?!
-USELESS APP

I JUST INSTALED THIS APP,
I IMPORTED 1 PRODUCT- IMAGINE QUALITY: ABSOLUTELY BAD AND BLURY
DIDN'T IMPORT ANY VARIANTS: I ADEDD IT MANUALY - BUT: WHEN TO SYNG INVENTORY: NO INVENTORY UPDATE, ERROR.

I JUST SPENT 25$ FOR THIS TERRIBLE APP.
5 TO INSTAL, AND 20 FOR A PREMIUM SUBSCRIBE.

BAD. BAD. BAD.

July 7, 2020

We have addressed all the issues raised by you in a separate email to you.

Thank you for trusting Spreadr and we're glad that you continue to use the app.

Vintagepillowsstore

I tried import from Amazon. Their image quality is terrible!! They cant give support for AMAZON IMPORT " button after I deleted the APP, I contacted the support, but they didn't help me out.

April 24, 2020

Though we apologize that you have had a less than perfect experience with the app your review about the customer service is blatantly false.

Our team went the extra mile to customize the app for your site vintagepillowsstore.com and enabled the importing of handmade products. We have the entire trail of emails and chats to prove how our team responded to each of your queries. Many a time you have threatened us for giving a 1-star review and demanded solutions within 1 hour.

As soon as you messaged us for low-quality images we forwarded the query to our tech team to get it resolved. We take pride in helping our clients to our best abilities.

We strongly believe that the review is misguided and it also does not reflect well on your store vintagepillowsstore.com.

Balance Eco

The app worked, but there is no free plan. I had wanted the free plan, but it had me on a trial. When the trial ended, I looked again for the free plan, but it WAS NOT an option. So, I cancelled, and removed the app. Now, they're trying to charge me $5, and have me set up on a continuous subscription, and will not let me cancel.
Not worth it.

Its Bean Called Java

How this app has 4.8 stars I am shocked. The UI is buggy and has outdated set up guides. They charge you $5 a month but unless you meet the new Amazon guidelines, you can't become an affiliate to import ANY products. There is an alternative method call SiteStripe, which will provide you code to copy and paste on the page you want to show the listing on. That means you have to go into the theme editor and hope you are right. I wish Shopify would regulate these Apps better. It seems anyone can make an app that doesn't work and say there is a trial when there isn't. Every once in awhile I wish I could give 0 stars. Sure it's only a loss of $5, but I am just starting out and I could have used that $5 with an app that is trying to help me succeed, not pocket my $5.

November 27, 2019

Thanks for the review and for trying out the app in the first place. It seems there is a misunderstanding about the Spreadr app. I'll try to address your concerns here.

1. The Shopify theme code keeps changing rapidly. While we try to update the documentation regularly, it sometimes is slightly different from the original code. Also, we offer free setup assistance and integrate the code on your behalf.

2. SiteStripe is a tool that simply creates an Amazon affiliate URL. Whereas Spreadr app helps you to import products into Shopify, replace Add to Cart button with affiliate links and many other features such as auto-sync and geo-localization.

3. Amazon has placed rules for good reason so that their platform is not misused. Spreadr app is designed adhering to their guidelines.

4. We have a 7-day free trial so that you can test drive the app. If you think the app is unsuitable you may uninstall before the trial ends and you will not be charged at all. This is completely transparent using Shopify Billing API.

5. Our app has been completely vetted by Shopify and has been featured on the app store homepage multiple times. Thousands of Shopify merchants are already using the app successfully as Amazon affiliates. 4.8-star rating is a testament to app service.

While we understand that you have had a less than perfect experience with the app we will be happy to address your concerns. You may write to us at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com.

turkmarketim.com

The app is working good if you work just with one Amazon country. But if you think to work with more than 1 Amazon country, think twice. It offers that It makes geo-localizing and directing the customers to the related country page but in the end, your product prices on your web page are not changing according to the country. And this can drop your amazon Affiliate because the product prices on your web site and Amazon prices are not the same. Also, the app is not working simultaneously with Shopify when you make some editing on your Shopify products. I am deleting or editing my products on Shopify, they are still on the App.

Previous 1 3 4