Amazon Importer Spreadr App , 1,335 reviews
this app violates amazon’s guidelines, If amazon finds out,your associates account will be shutdown
This app does not meet the Amazon Affiliate requirements because it forces a fixed price onto the products in violation of the TOS . Buying the higher priced level to "sync" the products still does not meet Amazon requirements. This app caused us to lose our Amazon Affiliate account.
This app does not recommend dropshipping and doesn't give clear instructions as on how to do it. It mainly talks about how you can make affiliate commissions though amazon associate program.. Which is a complete waste of my time. I would lose money using this app.
Shopify should be ashamed of itself for allowing this app without a huge warning! It is against Amazon policy to use the Amazon Affiliates program to list items on an ecommerce website. It is intended to be used on non ecommerce sites to place advertisements to the products on Amazon and using the program otherwise will get your terminated from Amazon and good luck getting back on!
They charged me the next month I deleted the app, BECAUSE I COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING USEFUL, and refuse to issue a refund. I feel so ashamed to get charged for getting nothing. STAY AWAY FROM THAT APP.
Had it on my store, but removed it shortly after. Sure, it's easy to install and to use. But it sends YOUR customer away from YOUR STORE onto amazon's website. If only it worked like AliExpress or Oberlo, THEN it would be a great app.
I just add it for trail. But it broken my theme code!!! Now my product's page was going wrong. I don't know how to recover it. It still didn't recover after I delete this app.
I struggled to integrate shopify and amazon associates account. Sent a couple of request for support messages. But no reply. So I am cancelling my account
Will never use again very upset after talking directly to AMAZON!!!!!!! I want my Money BACK!!!!!!!!! Just a note to you all this is a 3rd party and if Amazon finds out you are using in there policy the will cut your account OFF! JUST A HEADS UP!!!!!!!!!
I originally got this app for drop shipping with my store. I have a few issues with it.
1. It takes my customers away from store. One customer wanted to know why they should come back and buy from me If all I am going to do is send them to Amazon.
2. By sending my customers to Amazon I lose any future potential sales and they can then purchase other items from Amazon which takes sales directly away from me.
3. Even though I have purchased the 5.00 month app - it does not auto sync nor allow me to sync product pricing - which make me look like I am posting fraudulent prices.
4. Pricing for an item that costs normally 4-5 dollars is showing 22 and more. Ridiculous.
5. Although I did have questions about some of the use of Spreader, the tech support was there to answer questions. Overall, I am not happy with app. The app or company does not take into account the lost revenue for the shop owner when sending customers to another website to shop, and also does not take into account the loss of revenue from all the advertising YOU do and someone else is getting all the dollars. Sorry, but I don't think this is a great app if you are a drop shipper. If you only doe affiliate selling, then this app may be for you.